Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone high right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Oct 2, 2010.

1. dam wtf did u smoke? and out of wat?

but dats wassup, i fuckin sober rite now cause im savin my last couple grams for tomoro

keep up the weed smoke

2. i'm never bored when i'm high. one time i layed in bed and watched my fan spin for literally 3 hours. didn't sleep, didn't answer the phone, nothing. just stared, and thought. it was actually a really good meditation period for me. haha

3. lol causes AIDS

4. This pretty much sums this thread up.

5. i'm pretty high. almost time for bed...

6. yerp pretty fucking high myself.
    :smoke:

7. im as sober as a priest right now. :mad:

8. startin to wear off but ya just smoked a bowl about 2 hours ago probably going to sleep right now peace

9. ahah zooted.

:hello:

10. I was wrecked on a couple bowls and a joint of homegrown Trainwreck a couple hours
    ago and still buzzing. My friend did a great job even though the harvest was a couple
    weeks early.

11. i'm hella high right now...just burned like 2.5 j's with some friends and now I'm enjoying my weekend.

12. I sir am blazed as fuck.:smoke:

13. affirmative

14. I'm baked pretty good right now :)

15. Thirsty Thursday. Smoked a lil at like noon, 3pm, 5pm, 9pm, went dt after, just a lil baked from the 9pm sesh. Whiskey cokes all night, wristbands, all you can drink. Great nights. yeah so I get home, pack a bowl for the bong and roll a joint. have a bing, roll the j, smoked it outside, and now i just finished the rest of the bowl in the bong so yeah....=

:hello::D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::smoke::eek::smoke::eek::confused::confused::confused::):):):):):wave:

16. #37 Atmosphere., Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Look at this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. ^^^make your photos a tad smaler plz...

as a kite...

18. I'm blasted, 2 bubblers and a pipe and I'm higher then a kite been this way for a while and I'll be this way all night.. Later lol

19. 95% of the time I'm on here I'm blazed. Like now, for instance :smoke:.