Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone here use weed for a.d.d

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by chopper dave, Oct 12, 2004.

1. its worked wonders for me, usually just smoking a bowl, half-bowl, not enough to get me high but enough to take out the a.d.d

2. Interesting have you tried documenting this?

3. I use it, works wonders

4. lol u know u makes add just worse.its better for adhd casue of the hyper part..when u smoke or while its affecting u it lowers the activity in ur brain...but after the effects gone its gunna go back 2 normal or evan worse..so weed is not good for adhd casue whens u smoke u get tired that also doesnt help.. so idk i would say weed isnt good for add but hey if the placibo works go for it

5. i would say its the opposite, there have been cases where weed has been prescribed for patients with chronic (no pun intended :) ) a.d.d, which is the reason i started trying it in the first place. the doses are very small though, reminiscent of that slight feeling you get after your high...

6. I can't get stoned enough for it to work like that. I got ADHD and my mind just goes fucking crazy when stoned. In some cases it's not bad, other times it's fucking torture. It's a reason why I've thought about quiting, because it unfortunatly makes my ADHD worse when I'm high.

7. i smoke before school it mcalms my adhd but if i get stoned its really hard to read...

8. Weed will work for ADD, and it will fuck it up worse

You just have to figure out the right dose

9. I also have ADD.. Well ADHD techically I Really aint got the hyperness as much as i did when i was a kid they put me on ritalin at a younger age but more recently adderal which they stripped off me after some one was reported dead here in PA for some kinda bull shit about Some one dying from it then now and for a few years i have had nothing for it. I find MJ to sorta give me a happier more relaxed state of mind then the adderal ever did..

10. i got adhd...weed should be the cure for it :D , it calms me down alot...but when i get to the point i get so high im normal...just like being really drunk but kinda different:smoking:

11. worsk wonders for me :)...