Anyone here use dxm

Discussion in 'General' started by Toketime, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Just wondering if anyone here has experience with dxm. I tried it a cuple times and it never really attracted me but some people really enjoy it. Anyone have thoguhts on DXM?

2. hell yea a lot of people do, check out the million threads on DXM, i think theres even a sticky on it. use the search engine, its there for a reason.
    now this is the 2nd post ive seen by you and its upsetting me cause 2 of your threads are either out of place or not allowed in general/ so read the fuckin rules before you make it so blatantly obvious you didnt
    if it was up to me, id ban you for a week just cause you didnt read the rules
    yea, im comin down off coke and this is the first time ive done it in like 3 years, and i always regret doing it cause of the come down, and this is a perfect example, cause im really irritable n bitchin at ya for no reason, so dont take it personal
    btw, ive got some benzos n herb so ima get goin on those n shake off this comedown from hell
    to answer your question, its a hit or miss drug. 1/3 like it, 1/3 dont care either way and 1/3 hate it. its psychologically addicting, cause you feel so good while you're peaking, you really are "frying" and trippin balls. its not classified as a psychedelic dissociative for no reason...
    i say, 450 mg the first time, 600 the second time, 750 the next time and then top it off with around a 900-1gram trip and then you'll be complete with the dex cycle as i call it. after a while it loses its magic, so enjoy your first trips! theres slim to no chances of freaking out like on shrooms, so its usually smooth sailin'.
    you might puke, dxm in any forms tastes gross....syrup, spray, powder, you name it, it tastes bad. so deal with it and after you puke you'll usually feel better. obviously dont take coricidin(triple c's) or anything that has any other ingredient besides dextromethorphan