anyone here tried Miracle Fruit?

Discussion in 'General' started by hockeytree, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 hockeytree, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I have been interested in them for years and last night i apparently ordered twenty on ebay while very very baked..... along with hawaiann baby woodrose and an O of amantia muscaria

If you have never heard of Miracle fruit before they make everything sour or bitter taste sweet. Apparently drinking vinegar is good and biting into a lemon tastes like pixie stix.
    I am excited for my first flavor trip!

2. ...they do a hell of a lot more than effect tastes....

I don't know what Miracle fruit is, but hawaian baby woodrose contains LSA, or lysergic acid amide, which is related to LSD. Amanita Muscaria is essentially mildly poisonous, but in a manner that can be enjoyed by some.

3. oh no hahaha the miracle fruit modifies your taste, i just put those other two in there cause i really regret ordering them.

4. I saw this on the food channel I think, maybe I'll try it with something cuz I can cook like a motherfucker. you can't buy them in grocery stores?

5. #5 centurion8488, Feb 17, 2009
    Had some of em for a bio class when we were talking about enzymes. I'd have to say don't believe what you read about vinegar, still tasted like ass to me, but for the rest, get creative.
    Lemons are a must try, they tasted amazing. When we had em in the class they disappeared in the first 5 minutes

6. #6 Serapsis, Feb 17, 2009
    Are you planning on doing a DMT extraction...
    if so lemme know how it goes please :]

i think amantia muscaria is for DMT....

*edit
    nevermind.. amantia muscaria just sounds like one of the herbs used in DMT extraction.

7. well i really am hoping for balsamic vinegar to taste sweet, because i love it already.

Yeah amantia's are the mario looking mushrooms. they seem worth it for 20 bucks an O

8. Whats the supposed to be like?

9. Diceman either I am wayyy to high right now(true) or you are missing a subject to your sentence(alsotrue)

answer is I win cause im high and i have subjects to my sentences :) hahaha