Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here tried Aurora Indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clinsanity, Aug 13, 2011.

1. My guy called me earlier telling me he's got some and he's willing to take a big price cut if I buy a quarter. Considering he's already got decent prices ($110 DANK quarter), I'm kind of thinking this might not be that great of a strain/deal.

2. I have had it....it wasnt bad...i wouldnt call it a good deal.....i grew it too....not impressed

3. It's a excellent strain. If you want to check it out more & read up on it here's a good journal they have been growing this strain quite awhile now.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/856349-growing-cancer-aurora-indica.html

4. The they talk about Aurora in that thread is mindblowing.

5. I've been interested in it for a while now - not got around to trying it...I've heard its supposed to be some pretty good stuff though - its up to you, I'd try it so I know myself if its worth getting in the future or not...its a northern lights cross so it should pack enough punch