Anyone here trade kandi?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by pheelgood, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Any blades here used to or still trade kandi bracelets? I have been going to raves for about 4 years now, and I am by no means a 'kandi kid' lol. I dress normally..but I usually wear about 5 kandi's on each wrist, I honestly think its a great way to meet new people and take something from the experience. I have hundreds of kandi in a box I've saved from over the years, and I know exactly how and where I got each one :)

Anyone else here trade? Talk about it, post pics if you want to as well, I'll try and get a few pictures up when I'm on a computer.

Rave on blades!

2. i have one that says supercalifragilisticexpealidocious or however the fuck u spell it

3. used to a little bit, had a few really kool ones but ended up trading for others, had ones that said "stay up forever" and "Adelaide Energy". the best was the green and black 'guttamouf' my mate made for me.

would still do so but havent been to a reave since about the start of the year

4. I used too have a lot but some fucker stole all of my pieces :( now I only have a few, but eh.. I love making them and obtaining them, feels like I make a friend ech time.

5. someone gave me one that had NETS or ETS on it recently

6. Stolen?:/

But yes, i love getting them c: Making them is also fun when youre stoned and bored ^.^