Anyone here throw darts?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Larebare, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I recently just built my own dart cabinet and bought a decent steel tip dart board to mount in it.

I smoke then play cricket with friends. It's awesome with a little music and dart throwing experience.

Just bought some vortex flights with tunxton steel darts. :D

2. Darts is a fun game to play when stoned and with friends.

3. i'm in a dart league. it's pretty fun. but we lose every week. we play against people who have been playing for like 25 years so it's hard to win rounds haha.

it doesn't help that my city hosts two of the USA Dart teams homes so our area is a lot harder than most... Ben Dersch & Scott Kirchner

4. It sounds like you've created a great setup for playing darts with friends! Building your own dart cabinet and investing in a good quality dartboard can definitely enhance the playing experience. What inspired you to create your own dart cabinet, and what materials did you use? How do the vortex flights compare to other types of flights, and have you noticed any difference in your throwing accuracy or consistency with the tungsten darts? Do you have any favorite games or variations to play on the board, and do you have any tips for beginners who are just starting to play darts?

5. We Gotta Darts Game In The Basement Lbvs It Pretty Fun To Play. Also Gotta Pool Table An A Pac Man Arcade Machine Down There.

~Toni~

6. I could probably play competitively if I had the accuracy to match my velocity, but that's not the case.
    Still a good game to drink a Kokanee to.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. I have a pig bristle board I brought back from the USA but getting darts is really difficult.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Throwing darts is a popular and social recreational activity that can be enjoyed by people of all skill levels. It's often played in pubs, bars, and at home with friends. There's a certain level of skill and precision involved in hitting the target, which makes it both challenging and rewarding.

Darts is not only a game of accuracy but also of focus and strategy. Players need to calculate their scores and aim for specific areas on the dartboard to maximize their points. It's a great way to improve hand-eye coordination and concentration.

What's great about darts is that it's a versatile game. You can have a casual, friendly game with friends while enjoying a few drinks or participate in more competitive leagues and tournaments if you're a serious player. There's a strong sense of camaraderie among dart players, and it's an excellent way to socialize and have fun.

Overall, throwing darts is a classic pastime that brings people together, providing a mix of competition and leisure, and it's an activity that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, there's always room to improve your skills and have a great time with this timeless game.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. It is good. I have tried it so many times but that game just do not for me lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I've played in a couple of dart leagues.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I just love throwing darts, but I play as an amateur, and usually only with a group of friends

• Winner Winner x 1