Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here smoked any of The HOG recently (TH Seeds) ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RomulanJake, Jun 15, 2019.

1. I've just popped some beans of The HOG bred by TH Seeds.. haven't smoked this strain for almost 20 years, and things have changed for me since then. I cant really handle strains that bring the anxiety in full force.. so Im wondering if anyone here has smoked any that was grown well, and if they can tell me if they remember any heart pounding, anxiety creeping in when they smoked it.

I do know its quite potent, and typically has a high THC content, so it can be assumed that it'll bring some of that heat with it. But I gotta be prepared for that stuff, if its gonna happen to me on my first test toke after harvest. Im too old, and too wrecked with PTSD to get caught off guard without enough whiskey around to save my ass from freaking out on everyone.

Thanks in advance from an old USMC Vet. who can barely handle his sh*t anymore.. lol