anyone here seen hesher?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by twitchydude420, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Good fucking movie.

2. Great fucking movie. I loved that movie. It was one of those that I immediately said this is one of my favorite movies ever. Fantastic.

3. just checked some shit out for this movie. i think ill give it a go tonight.

its kind of hard not to though when a lot of the music in the movie is Metallica.

4. It was a good fucking movie yes sir

5. It has my favorite actor EVER in it, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I'm obsessed with him.

6. I had a friend recommend this movie to since it came out. I kept ignoring him until last fall. When I checked it out, I regretted not having done it sooner. It's such an odd, but great movie. It's really great to see actors out of their comfort zones.

7. everything about that movie was like a plate full of eggs and potatos: amazing and hearty

8. Defiantly a favourite movie of mine, such a unique premises

9. I've learned this, theres certain mother fuckers that appreciate good mother fucking things! You like this movie and you have ricky as your icon. Your a good fucking person son.

10. depressing when Portman's character was caught "cheating" on the kid with Hesher

11. Yeah the best part is how unlikeable they make him and at the end you still kind of like him.

12. Yeah it's a good movie! Joseph Gordon Levitt is pretty good as a badass cigarette/weed smoking metalhead

13. I really liked the film, I just am not a fan of portman... She kind of bugs me and never seems to fit in the movie.
    One of my favourite flicks though.

14. He based his character after metallica's best/first bassist cliff burton... thought that was pretty cool

15. Just watched this and fucking loved it. The character (Hesher) is awsome! Joseph Gordon-Levitt is an excellent actor.