Anyone Here Play CS:GO?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Legendaryvash121, May 27, 2015.

1. Does anyone play the counterstrike games?

2. I do! I am not to good at it ahah... But i enjoy just getting high and playing deathmatch :)

3. Do you want play with me :D Im pretty new to CS:GO and hate playing by myself. Just got done smoking Green Crack

4. Yeah sure i will pm you!

5. ^ yes everyone add vicious and let's get a little grasscity party going on. We play a lot lol. Also Pls don't suck.

6. #7 Vicious, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    Operation Bloodhound started. Time to learn new maps and sell overpriced cases.

I don't mind helping people learn the fundamentals. We just won't play comp. I realized I'm kinda at a wall myself. I only know like 4 spray patterns confidently. I need to learn better meta, shit like smoke spots, higher level strats. Problem is we're stuck at a level where everyone else is at the same wall and we won't get out of that skill group with good shooting and frags alone. I know when I talk about pro-level play, shit like viability and strats I always hear "I'm not trying to get or play pro-level". These aren't the people I want to play or learn with.

Time to study up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIQOoyzQ4Uc

7. #8 Viral Frog, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    I play! I haven't played competitively since I was about 15 or 16 (I'm 24 now), so I can't guarantee I'm any good. Most practice I've had in the last two years was a single round of arms race.

Hit me up on Steam. sinnersneedlove. My display name is the same as here.

8. Haha i play sometimes but i'm complete shit. You can add me my name is Bluedream on steam. I'm the one with the pumpkin head guy.