Anyone here on unsupervised probation? Do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rbtrucking4, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I was just yesterday put on unsupervised probation. I know Ive made threads about this before and I apologize for making another one I am just wondering if you guys think it would be alright to smoke once in a while? My probation officer said i will never have to see anyone again and basically im all done all i have to do is maake sure I dont get arrested. He gave me some paperwork basically saying the same thing it had a list of things that might be required like random urinalysis and other stuff nothing was checked in. It says im not required to do anything. So what do you guys think? Im gonna be on unsupervised for another 6 months then its all gonna be over.

2. ^^Agree. Unless they tell you that you are going to have randoms (call everyday type of thing). You should be good.

3. ya i have heard alot of people on unsupervised say the only time they will bother with you is if someone calls the probation department saying your doing illigal things. Its still risky though I mean I am still technically on probation and im sure if they wanted to they could call me up for a randon. Anyone here have any experience with unsupervised probation that could tell me how there experience went?

4. I've been on for a couple years only because I continue to get arrested mostly for small things I had possession seling assault. I've been smoking ever since not 1 drug test. It depends on your PO. Just don't be on the open stay low and watch those ford crown vics and chevys.

5. i hope i get unsupervised lol. two more weeks until i know my fate

6. I smoked almost everyday that I was on probation up until the last month and a half, and that was by choice.
    I was to be drug tested once a month, but that only happened once. It was dirty, but nothing happened.
    I was taking bong loads outside with a friend when my PO showed up once. He dipped and I just walked inside with the bong hidden outside.

7. Were you on supervised, or unsupervised?

8. I was on supervised probation, which is even more likely to be piss tested. I also had a PO visit once a month. Unsupervised sounds pretty easy to me.

9. #11 -ir-mokalotapot, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    I was on unsupervised probation when I was younger for 3 years and I totally forgot I was on it until I graduated. They dont do shit dont worry.

10. i knew someone that smoked and drank n probation lol

11. I know some officers are real dicks and test frequently.
    I know other people who have been on drug court and didn't get tested once.

12. hah iv been on probation for the last 18 months and I've had a smoke everyday :D fuck the system! when you smoke the herb it reveals you to yourself :D

13. Yeah I hear you man that was me. I forgot I was even on probation because no body calls you, or even tries to moniter you a little bit. I think OP is safe to toke.

On a side note this alternative school I went to had a requirment that you had to pass drug court to get out and I didnt even have to do it :cool:

That sir, makes no sense. :smoke:

14. you sir, clearly can't read English lmao

15. [​IMG]

16. haha fuckin wiseguy!
    coming from the one who's in a place where medical marijuana is legal yet has to grow his illegal what a shame dickhead lmao

17. Maybe I just like to do illegal shit

18. congratulations youve just won you're very own benderbadge lmao