Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here love hitting pipes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokenGo, Sep 27, 2012.

1. My pipe is a full metal piece with a decent sized cone piece and it's all unscrewable and easy to clean.

I love taking hits from it, it's so easy to just whip out and I don't think it's realy harsh like other people say about pipes. I also love the high it gives.

Anyway was wondering, does anyone else share the same love for their pipe?

2. My weapon of choice has always been a glass hand pipe. I've gone through a few of them over the years. It's weird, I've been smoking for a couple years now, I've had 1000+ smoke sessions with a bowl, and I think I've only smoked three or four joints, and maybe a couple blunts. I've hit a bong in probably 8-10 separate sessions. It's primarily because of the fact that I started smoking while living with my parents, and went directly to living at school, so I've always had to be somewhat discreet. So a small pipe works best, since I can't fucking roll a joint for my life.

3. I feel the same way but I like joints I used to not get very high off then but it's all about the way you smoke them

4. Yea but not If I had to hit it out of a metal pipe .....

Get some glass with a wick and you'll know what I mean