Anyone here in germany?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mittens024, Feb 21, 2011.

1. i am not new to grasscity, no germany. however i feel like i would like to re-introduce myself to find some people to chill with nearby.

im living in frankfurt am main, and german stoners out there nearby?

2. I'm from germany as well :wave:
    i live about 2 hours away from frankfurt

3. I'm chillin' in Mainz for a couple of months. :)

4. oh damn little leaf haha. what brings you out here for a few months, visiting family?

5. visiting friends and planning travels. i was going to take another trip to holland, but given the new laws i guess possibly not. apparently prague is like the new amsterdam.

6. Been there... its a great place!

7. i dont know if the new laws came into effectm however i showed them my german id so they may not have noticed.

you got a facebook or something?

8. Yeah, how do I send you a private message?

9. click on the mittens024 blue name on the left side

10. hey, what's up?

I'm in munich. Not very many people in germany on this forum.

11. Just moved to mannheim, i prefer america i think its kinda hard to find trees hur without makin the drive to amsterdam

12. Don't have to drive to A-dam to get bud. Just cross the border to The Netherlands.

Or you could just grow your own or make friends with one of the gazillion Arabic dudes. They always have shit. The Moroccans always have it too, but you should talk to the Berber moroccans and not the Arabic moroccans.

13. I used to know a few jewish guys in Germany...

14. There are tons of jews here. the largest jewish museum and synagogue is in Berlin.

15. 16.9% of gc is from germany actually (too lazy to find the pie chart tho) :smoke:

16. yo

Munich here.

wie gehts?

17. Going to college in Oberfranken,Bayern born and raised also 2 hours from Frankfurt near the western border ;)

18. :wave:I came to Germany last year, 10 months ago. Need to make some connecs. I live on the other side of Germany though, up in Hamburg.

Also haven't smoked anything since I flew out of New Zealand. It's the longest I haven't smoked since I was like 15 .:hide: I won't bore you guys with my long-winded-ness. I tend to ramble on.

peace

19. Welcome To d-land y'all

20. Been there for a week, near Bremen. Hope someday I can find a job there when I finish my degree :)