Anyone here have experience with HIGHGRADE-SEEDS.com?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Twist That Up, Dec 31, 2008.

1. WOOOO emailed them last night after this thread and this morning they were asking for my address to mail out some new beans. i opted to try and get some cluster bomb or the black ice. Good luck with your fruit punch. if its gooooooooood im going to get some of those beans

2. :hello: Thats why i recommend everyone to HighGrade !

3. #23 jonol33t, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

yeah i heard they are good bud and easy to grow... i have followed a couple of grow journals and the bud pics made me drule... plus they all say smoke is very smooth and has a amazing taste and high :) ... i will be making a grow log soon so i will post link here :):) good luck with your new beans man :):) :hello:

PEACE:wave:

Jonol33t

4. i ordered from HGS, and the seeds arrived quickly, in good condition, and with 4 freebies. :) however, only 2 of the 15 actually sprouted. i was rather dissapointed for obvious reasons...so I sent them a friendly email explaining the situation. they wrote back within a few hours and they said they would immediately ship out another batch to me free of charge. now that's customer service. while this batch of beans may have been bad, they do have fantastic customer service. i'll definitely be ordering from them again.

5. Sorry to hear of your germination problems. I have had quite the opposite experience myself. I had 100% germ rates. 5 total, 4 fems and 1 male. You can follow the grow through my sig link.

6. Out of 6 Purple Cindy seeds I planted, all germinated with 3 females, smoking it right now. HGS has good service.

The Purple Cindy on a scale of 1-10