Anyone here have a sibling die/commit suicide

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Mar 17, 2012.

1. My sister may be dead right now, ambulance came and got her, razor blade cut and swallow, if you understand. I'm a fucking wreck right, now, kind of numb. She's had troubles in the past, almost died from alcohol and pills before. Numb, but in pain. Sorry if this is jumbled.. :(:cry:

2. She..cut herself with a razor blade and then SWALLOWED it?

Rough man, very rough. Sorry to hear that.

She got what she wanted, its terrible how it affects everyone else...

3. i had a friend who was like a brother to me OD on heroin a couple of years ago. he made it, but that was one of the longest nights of my life.

that's seriously fucked up though. my heart and best wishes go out to you brother.

4. Yessir, it's fucking rough. Some people's brains are just jumbled I suppose.....it's terrible when it's someone you know/care about

5. my step bro. it really sucks losing family man.

6. Sister, but thanks. I appreciate it.

7. That's is some fucked up stuff OP. I hope everything will be ok. Sending good vibes your way

8. Shit man i'm sorry :( tell us how it goes, is she still alive ??

9. Still alive as of now, I though she was dead a bit ago when the ambulance didn't arrive to the hospital. It's like 5 mins. from my house to the hospital and an hour after they left she wasn't at the hospital. Turns out they were waiting for a bed at the hospital but wouldn't tell me:rolleyes:.

10. I hope she's OK. How old is she ?

11. Fifteen

12. Bro my brother has tried some selfish/suicidal shit too I'm so sorry, its honestly a helpless feeling.. I honestly hope that your sister is ok, jdk what else to say.. Some people have really deep unhealthy problems and their mind is so off track that they think they have no other reasonable option. But I'm thinking about your sister as lame that sounds, I hope she's ok

13. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']
    Still alive as of now, I though she was dead a bit ago when the ambulance didn't arrive to the hospital. It's like 5 mins. from my house to the hospital and an hour after they left she wasn't at the hospital. Turns out they were waiting for a bed at the hospital but wouldn't tell me:rolleyes:.[/quote]

The no room thing sounds worse than it is, I had a bad foot infection one time and was waiting for a room. Basically it's the same as having a room, you're just on a bed in the hallway as opposed to having your own room.. Idk how that even helps dude idk what to say, there really is nothing anyone can say to help you but whatever. A lot of love going your way, a suicidal loved one is incredibly hard to deal with

14. Yeah they just wouldn't let me know where she was/if the ambulance had arrived yet. At that point I though she was dead.

15. Thanks for the support everyone.

16. Praying for your sisters recovery Op.
    I lost my Uncle in November...
    Just today I cried over it this morning.
    The grief is unbearable at times, I know how you feel.
    It's hard.

17. Sorry for what you're going threw Op.
    I haven't had that happen to a sibling but my uncle whom I was close to killed himself sadly. I can only imagine what you're going threw, best of luck.

18. I hope shes ok man. When i was 7 my 5 year old brother died in a car crash. I was sitting right next to him. My family and I eventually got through it for the most part.

19. So is she still alive ? I'm sorry dude, 15 is the age i attempted suicide to :(

20. Herbtoker, you have an update on her for us?

I snapped a few bowls for her lastnight.