Anyone here go to school @ Drexel in Philly?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a_bong_princess, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Share your experiences- is it a good school, how about the city, and whats the tokin scene like?

2. Well, I don't go there but I do live around Philly. City isn't too bad, there's just neighborhoods you'll just have to watch out for and there's a lot to do, and as with any college, especially in the city, there's going to be a lot of bud.

3. LMAO ROFL... wait why are we laughing?

4. i know a jasminesomething goes there, and hoodtalker (havent seen him post inawhile) goes there also

5. LOL... i dont get whats so funny

my friend gets o's for a 100$ there, and he says most barbershops there are drug fronts

6. Yeah you think drexel's in a bad area, I was thinking about Temple. I'm from allentown to the OP and thinking about hitting up drexel as well cost mad $$$ though.

7. Ive got two friends:
    -One that went there and came home
    -The other is still there.
    I partied there and had a awesome time, but had a hard time finding a place to smoke

8. you live in allentown? I like muhlenburg. It's a sick school. But idk how the smokin scene is there

9. yeah I know, my brother went to Temple for a year before transferring to West Chester. I just meant there can be bad neighborhoods throughout the whole city in general, and yes, it does cost a lot.

10. Wow... Yep I go there (waiting for DEA raid)