anyone here from wisconsin?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rotten_Apple, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I gotta look into that. I'd pay 200 for an oz of kind bud. Road trip! :wave:

2. I wish I could find him now :/ but yes, road trips would be great! :D

3. Madison, WI here.

4. Madison, WI

5. Menomonee falls

6. appleton here, usually for dank its 30/60 i can find halfs for about 150-180 and zones usually round 320-350. tho i have a few connects that can often hook up 25 50/ 130 / 260 usually some dank. Sometimes the cheap shit aint amazing but never anything less than nuggest

7. Usually danks in WI now are 60 almost everywhere. You might be able to find it for 55 in a few places but they are not super dank most of the times. For mids and schwags, prices vary. I haven't bought those in a while so I'm a little clueless about how much they cost now. It was super easy to find good shit in WI 5 or more years back, but it seems like it's harder to find good shit there now. I might be wrong though and that all probably depends on where you are. I don't live there anymore.

8. I live like 3 minutes (driving) from Wisconsin does that count?

What do you people do in Wisconsin it seems really boring? (unless you are at college)

9. I'm in the racine county area, about 20 minutes south of Milwaukee. Its been hard for me to even find dank here, but I was paying 340 a oz in chicago

10. In Sheboygan, but gonna be moving to West Bend so gonna be needing to find someone new to go thru, plus I'm from Illinois originally so always looking for new connects up here :)