Anyone here from the UK? Need some advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by a soggy fish, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Hope this is in the right place as there are no medical laws in the UK.. Anyway i'm interested in getting hold of some seeds and was wondering if theres anyone here who's ordered from a seed bank to the UK before?

If the package gets siezed at customs what chance is there of repercussions coming my way? I already have a possession conviction so getting caught would be baaad. Also the cheaper the better as im only looking into this cos im out of work and cant afford to buy bags (i have the equipment lying around from a couple years back) haha

So yeah does anyone have any advice on what site to use, if you were successful, and the possible repercussions? Thankyee!

2. Ummm...you know there are a ton of seedbanks located in the UK, right?

Not gonna pretend to have full knowledge of the laws there, but it's my understanding that purchase and possession of seeds as "souvenirs" is permitted in the UK...

3. Go to the vault or Gorilla seeds they both advertise on GC and there both in the UK. No customs involved and both places will have the highest possible standards of seeds. .. its perfectly legal and you brake no laws. .. send either company an email or personal message and they will respond to any questions or concerns you may have. ...... ✌

4. #4 a soggy fish, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
    Whoa seriously?? Thanks guys i'll have a look when i get home, i had no idea there were companies in the UK.. i had a quick look ages ago at a couple of sites on GC but must have just looked at the foreign ones..

And souveniers hahaha i can imagine the 'do be fucking serious' look on a cops face if i tried that one..

Im not convinced i won't be breaking any laws.. and surely the police would try and keep tabs on these companies to try and stop people who grow to sell, ill look into it when i get back

5. Hi, I work at Gorilla Seeds.

The police aren't involved in our systems at all. They've never even asked.

If you've got any questions or need a discount code, just PM us.

(full disclosure, I live in the US although the company is in the UK. if you'd like to talk to someone from my team who lives in the UK, i can get Steve to respond.)

Sherry

6. Dude there are loads of UK based seedbanks, no need to order from overseas!

As long as you play along with the rules that the seeds are either bird food / novelty items / souveniers then you'll be fine ;)

The main ones I can think of are;

Pick n Mix
    Herbies
    Gorilla
    Attitude

There are loads more but the ones above are the top guys I think, I've had great results from Pick n Mix and Herbies ;)

Seriously though if you're paranoid about buying the seeds then you might want to reconsider getting your grow on if you're gonna be stressing about it for 3 months!!