Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Here ever Make Marijuana Tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Feb 18, 2012.

1. #1 royce4weed2012, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    I made a 2 gram rego marijuana tea and got really f'n high from it, i suggest you make some rego tea and smoke kush while consuming the tea and you will get a really nice relaxing high.

My Procedure to making this succesful

1.) Boil Milk & Water 70% milk, 30% Water
    NO SKIM MILK, 2% IS RECOMMENDED

2.) Once It starts boiling Mix in Your weed.
    1 or more grams (Rego does the job, no need to buy kush for this)

3.) Keep it in there for 10-15 minutes and stir the weed consistently
    Also a pot cover helps

4.) Now You can drink right away and it will still work but for MAX effects wait 2-3 Hours before consuming

5.) Filter The weed from the milk, fast way is just putting a rag over a cup and dumping it in

6.) Now Drink Up, Great Body High & Head High. Best When Smoked with Kush

2. I've done something using a similar process to make cannabis coffee.
    I filtered the milk though so I wasn't getting chunks.

3. fuck all i have is skim milk

4. oh yea, i forgot that, thanks

5. i made chocolate milk weed, i used a very fatty chocolate that was ground up into bits, and i used high fat milk and some butter, stirred the milk with the butter and weed for about 15 mins and then putt the chocolate bits in and stirred it for like 5 minutes, it tasted so good, and to my surprise gave me a really intense body high. i didnt think ide get that high off of a few grams of mids in an 'edible'

6. I gotta try that out

7. does this really work? cause it sounds easy as fuck fast, like sometimes i cant go out to smoke a j, so id just make this, it's a good high?

8. of course it works, and yea it doesnt kick in till like 45 minutes to an hour but once it does your like feelin really baked, i especially like it before school

9. fuuck bro this sounds amazing cause some nights i cant go out to smoke a j so this would be awesome even if it takes an hour or so to kick in.

So regular milk would be fine right? and with the bud, should i just put in 2 nugs (1 gram) and than mix or should i break up the weed first and than pour it in the boiled milk and water?

10. Nice recipie man does it smell at all?

11. break it up, grind it up, make sure its not in nug form. use as much fat as you can so milk will work but a fatty milk will work better. if your milk isnt very fatty it does not hurt to put in a few tbsp of butter it wont even change the taste of your desired drink

yes sir it does smell a bit. its not like a burnt joint though its just a fine skunky weed smell, i doubt the smell would even travel to the other side of the kitchen

12. I've only made kief tea. But it turned out really good.

13. This should definitely go into the edibles section, this recipe could really help some folks :)

14. for sure going to have to try this. sounds sweet

15. Break it up first. Yea, any milk other then skim milk will do fine