anyone here enjoy playing golf?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Weed Joker, Apr 11, 2013.

1. going to smoke with my buddie tomorrow and then play a round of golf lol i think it may be funn anyone tried it ? :smoking:

2. Bring some joints along for the on-the-course action!

3. yeah ive rolled two just there for tomorrow :) getting up early to meet my buddy and tee off baked:)

4. Golf is pretty fun. I duck really bad at everything but putting.

5. During the summer me and my friends go all the time. We usually take a couple beers a bring a one hitter. So much fun, and so fucking relaxing.

6. well it rained and we quit half way through hahaha still had fun

7. I used to play golf when I was like 13! I was awful at it, but sure :D

8. I was recently at a shooting range and did not no how to golf at all but some old experienced golfers gave me some tips and I was hitting 300+ easily I found it fun lol

9. It's my favorite sport. It's so difficult but fun. I used to work on a golf course. Had 4 months of free golf.

10. Looking forward to this season. Usually start the round sober and once I have completely fucked my score I'll get baked. I'm planning to spend a lot of time on the range practicing this year. I'm going to really try and make improvements this year.

11. I just got hired at a nice ass country club. I assume free golf? i love golf, just cant afford it often. so ive been playing disc golf, once you buy your discs, its free. cool

12. I try to golf every nice day. I'm like 10 miles from the only free 9 hole course in the US. Its owned and maintained by a park. Also has a nice driving range but you gota pay for a bucket of balls.

The EASIEST way to succeed is through HARD work.

13. I used to get a group of homies together, get a lots of weed, and rage the course. But I haven't lately because I'm a broke college student

14. Wouldn't be buhl farm would it ? :rolleyes:

15. The best part would be the golf carts of course!!

16. Sure is. Do u live close? I'm between Hubbard and Youngstown.

The EASIEST way to succeed is through HARD work.