Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here dig David Lynch/Twin Peaks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nps4474@yahoo.c, Mar 19, 2007.

1. David Lynch is the fucking king!

2. yes.. we are waiting ever so patiently for this second season to come out..

we do need to find the complete season 1 before we buy the 2nd season.

3. Was the first season incomplete? I picked it up when it cam out (3-4 years ago?) and I think only the pilot was missing (Import listed here)

http://www.amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Ep...5-0262219?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1174330008&sr=8-5

I think most of what is available for is going to be out publicly after the release of season 2, there are still like 2 hours worth of deleted scenes from the film Fire Walk With Me, that were supposed to be released on a special addition DVD release (Sherrif Cable fistfights Chris Issacs character, plus a bunch more) I think somewhere they had an on-line petition to get these scenes released (very last images of real Twin Peaks footage EVER) they would be very cool to check out.

From Answers.com

"Lynch filmed a vast amount of footage, reportedly enough for a four-hour film; much of it never made the final cut (which was still longer than two hours). The missing footage remains the “Holy Grail” for many Twin Peaks fans. The footage nearly appeared on New Line's Special Edition DVD in 2002 but was nixed over budget and running time concerns. In 2002 a French company called MK2 began negotiations with Lynch to include the missing scenes, properly edited and scored, in an upcoming Special Edition DVD. This has yet to appear. Most of the deleted scenes feature additional characters from the television series who ultimately did not appear in the finished film.

After Fire Walk with Me was released, Lynch reportedly planned a second prequel, possibly utilizing footage edited out of the first movie. However, in a 2001 interview he said that the Twin Peaks franchise is “dead as a doornail.” [1]"

4. Oh yea I just saw Blue Velvet it was fantastic! Watched it a couple times too when I rented it. Im definitly gonna be checking out all of his stuff, hes very talented and seems like such a cool dude.