Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here been smoking for more than half their life?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Does he want to write a book that only smokers can get? So the only way to get the book is to smoke out your dad, that way no Human Resource people get ahold it :p

2. Palehorse22.. are you Rolling stoned's dad!?? Because your stories seem awfully similar!!! Have you guys reunited via Grasscity??? Haha... Thats awesome guys.. I hope that i too can one day say that i've smoked half my life...

-Eric

3. No...I have 3 daughters...they smoke with me now....a family that smokes together stays together and laughs a lot....

4. Haha, thats awesome that you smoke with your daughters!! How old are they? I remember when my parents tried to make my brother, sister and I play board games with them.. It sucked! I like your idea a lot better! Haha.. Later

-Eric

5. Hey for all you guys who have been smoking since i dunno 14-15 something liek that, did you notice any type of stunt in your growth? Its something my brother thinks will happen to him so i dunno i just wanna see from your guys perspective

6. oldest is 26...then 24...then 22 but she has decided to stop smoking since she had a baby. started in their late teens...

Only bad part is they always say..."Dad, Do you have any weed".....

7. pshh.. not even two years.. almost though:smoking:

8. bbahahahahahahahah +rep for that shit!!! :hello:

9. 27 here- 28 soon- started when I was 17 beat that bitchez! love it!:hippie:

10. Naw dawg, that didn't really happen. That'd be pretty fucked up.

11. that would be true for my myself, my dad and my brother except my mom got in the way and divorced him and ruined it :(

12. well ive been smoking a quarter of my life.
    im 16 now, and ive been smoking since i was 12..obviously.
    i find it harder now to work out whether im stoned or not becuase its become such a familiar feeling that being sober is abnormal.
    which is bad
    and is most probably why i have depression and axiety problems.

13. i can second that. my mom & i blaze and we're always laughin. been just us for 15 years now.

14. That sucks that you said you were 16. Sorry!

15. hmm im 19..first time i smoked was when i was 11..didnt catch on quick then a year later i smoked a few more times and since then i have been a normal toker everyday. i spend a average of 200$ on weed every week.

16. aww thts so cool of yall 2 smoke with your kids. tht would b great if mi parents was like hit this wit me.. tht would b like the best thing n the world lol... i smoke wit mi brother whos like 20 sunthin yrs older wit kids of his own an even asks me to get stuff for him. when his guys dont come thru. theres been a couple of times when id smoke wit him & his son and its like damn hes so lucky to toke up wit his dad:rolleyes:

but goin on 3 yrs since i started smokin and the first time i smoked i didnt really like it but it was the person i smoked wit's fault didnt kno wut he was doin n a way lol... but then a yr later i smoked wit my bf of 3 yrs and been smokin everyday since !!!!! =] =]

17. I am 4 years shy of having taken my first hit half my life ago. I was a recreational user for 8 or 9 years and have been a daily smoker for almost 3 years. In that recreational phase I didn't smoke for 2 years because I was afraid to get a contact. I've always been around it after that point, I just wasn't a daily smoker. I may take a break from time to time (short ones: 1 month to only 1 day), but marijuana is definitely a part of my life now. I hope I never have to give it up. (which would only happen if I had to be drug tested at work)

18. Smoked for my first time when I was 16, and I'm 19 now... so, not really even close to half my life. Been smoking daily for about a year now, unfortunately I have to quit because I might get drug tested when I go back to school at the end of August (probation sucks).

Can't wait 'til I'm 32 though... then I will have toked for half my life. :hello:

19. I was smokin at least 5 times a week for like 10 months then I got caught on probation failing a test.