Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here been smoking for more than half their life?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Just out of curiosity, has anyone been smoking weed daily/regularly for more than half their life now? If so, how old are you and how old were you when you started smoking regularly? Did you ever stop then pick it up again? If so, why did you stop and then why did you start again? Is it hard to remember the days when you were sober most of the time? lol

These are just thing i'd be interested to hear about from the truly seasoned stoners.

Thanks in advance.

2. RIGHT FUCKING HERE MAN! im 18 and been smoking for a full year and like 6 months ahah, ok man, its like 5 percent of my life, NOT even haha. pathetic i know

3. ^^ Lol, same here man, and look, we joined around the same time and have around the same amount of rep . . . but i'm six hundred posts or so behind you . . . meh, lol :D

But hey, at least you're smoking better weed than I am being in B.C. you lucky fuck.

4. ive been going crazy with posts lately haha.

5. Just a few years shy, damn. meh, more like 4 or 4.5, but whatever.

6. going on seven years mathofackos!!! haha!! experience takes time, i still feel like a newb compared to the people i chill with... 36 to 40 years!!!

7. I'm 22 now... I started smoking when i was 18.... so it'll be when I'm 36 that I can say that

Hope the city is still around then. Heh, that'd be crazy

8. im almost 22 (june 19th) and ive been smoking since i was a freshman in hs. so about 7 yrs now and ive prolly smoked everyday for the last 5 years. and right now im gonnna go hit the gasmask.
    [​IMG]

9. Over half of my life! :D

I took a 7 month break once right after I registered here because I was very, very sick and in and out of the hospital.
    I've been on a break for 7 months now which will go to 9 or 10 months if not a little more. :)
    I've taken tolerance breaks along the way, as well.

I'm way more motivated and get more done when I'm high. It's never been a negative for me really. It's just something that's been a part of my life. :)

10. started in 5th grade, but didnt get into a daily kinda thing untill about 7th or 8th grade.....so ive been going about 6 years strait. longest break was like a week for some gay competetion in nashville last year.

so i guess ive been smoking daily for about 1/3 of my life.

11. Im 26 and started heavily smoking at the age of 12. It started with stress and then The Chronic came out and after that, that has been all of the time. Im roughly going on 15 years and only took a 6 month break back in 98 cause I traveled alot with the job that I was currently at. Other than that things are going great.

12. wait a sec johny chronic, what job does an 18 yr old have that requires a lot of traveling? i suck at math, but i think i got all of that correct.

13. I started smoking pot when I was 13 and now 26, but my 27th birthday is tomorrow. So I have been smoking most of my life, congrats to me!

14. You guys rule! I am 21 and been tokin since I was 18.

15. When I was 5 years old my parents got me a mini hookah and I started then. I've been smoking way more than half my life :smoke::D:smoke::smoke:

I was hustling bitches and hustling green when I was in kindergarden. Ahhhh yeeahh

16. Are you fo real?!

17. Your right and I knew someone was gonna ask me. Well when I was 18 I moved to Seattle for a little bit and found a job at one of the top Architecture firms there I was already real good with computers so they made me an assistant to one of the project managers and I got to travel with him and other architects over those six months it was a great job sometimes I wish I stayed but I love Cali to much to ever move away again, sorry for the rant but Im faded off of the last of this purple

18. I'm 20 currently. Took my first toke when I was 12-13. Started heavily about 5 years ago when I was 15.

19. i started smoking when I was 14. I am 47 now. I took almost a year off when i went to flight school in the army and could only smoke about twice a month for the 4 years I was in the army after flight school because of all the drug tests they gave us. So way more than half of my life and I ain't hooked.....

20. im 18, been smoking since 13. My dad has been smoking non stop since he was 12. He is now 47, when he went into the Navy he had his ways of passing DT's and got away w/ it for 22 years in the service and retired, he hasnt been caught smoking weed once in his life. ever.