Anyone Help?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xuiey, Jan 2, 2017.

1. I just picked up this dope Reckless piece and I'm worried that I managed to buy a piece with a useless perc. [​IMG]
    2 sprinklers with an inline now the problem is that when I water this piece at this water level
    Bottom Sprinkler
    [​IMG]
    Top Sprinkler[​IMG]
    It doesn't manage to get enough umph to reach the top sprinkler and the perc is useless even with a power lung hit yet with the water level like this
    [​IMG]
    Bottom has more water added top stays the same it manages to sprinkles like a mofo and every perc works like a dream. So I was wondering, does having the extra water in it effect the piece when I go to toke? Like may or not a right hit?
    Please someone help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't know what you're so worried about. If it hits then it hits. If you don't feel like it's hitting right mess with the water levels for awhile. Looks like it rips pretty nice

3. Well story about that piece is, I did mess with the water levels for about 2 hours constantly water hitting it thinking it was right and end up packing a bowl and it wasn't hitting so I cleaned it up super super well took it back to the shop and exchanged it. Piece had looked brand new so yea ended up replacing my illuminati with a new illuminati and I'm thinking about sticking with them.

4. can you post a photo of the replacement? what perc configuration did you go with?

5. I know I'm a year too late but I have the same exact piece and have the same exact problem. I didn't notice the issue with it until later, and tried to take it back to the shop to exchange it but wouldn't because it was used. They gave me a discount on a larger beaker, but that one broke and now I'm stuck with the one you took pictures of. I do get pretty frustrated that the top perc doesn't work but it still hits nicely, especially since there's an ice catch