Anyone Heard/Tried This?

Discussion in 'General' started by R33fer, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Well I've never really gotten around to it, but it might be of interest of those scraping their bowls for resin hits.

Its a little program called Idoser, pretty much hypnotizes you on these sounds to make you feel high ect. It has a whole bunch of drugs and well im here to give it to you for free in mp3 format.

Im trying the cocaine one now, since its listed like god-like powerful or something idk lol

http://nemreis.free.fr/idoser/I-Doser mp3 files/

click away!

btw its like 40mb a whole mp3 so slower internets eh gl lol

2. Yeah, this has been posted before, there's really no alternative to real drugs, ya know?:smoke:

3. I know exactly what your talking about :p

God I wish I had a joint right now...

4. on another forum i'm a member of, someone posted up all the "songs" so we could download em for free. i downloaded a bunch, and they didnt work at all. i listened to one and it gave me the worst headache. i couldn't sleep the whole night because my head hurt so bad

5. thats pretty crazy it isn't doing anything to me though just making me more aware of how loud I actually think the noise is.

6. Yeah I just did the entire weed one. and nothing. This is a great example of false advertising.

7. hmm......

this fails.....

8. agreed, the whole thing is an epic fail.

this was posted back in 2007 and i hated it then.. some of them only sound listenable when you're already fucked up.. but it doesn't enhance anything. I agree about the headache comment too

9. Whooooaa, duuuude....Why don't you just smoke some Bananadine and take it to the next level.

10. I listened to the marijuana one for about 1 min..... and then I couldn't believe I wasted my bandwdth on that.......

11. to be honest with you i was sober before listening, took two hits of resin, chilled let it kick in, and listened to the marijuana track twice and the hash twice....im feeling pretty fucking good :D no comparison to real weed or hash, but im not complaining. i tried the astral projection but...nothing.

btw, did the cocaine track do anything at all? i was tempted but i was afraid that if it does work im not going to sleep anytime soon, and its already 4:30 am...

12. It works, not just as good though. I did this back like in 06, haha.
    You have to be in a dark place, no disrubtions, etc. And you're "brain" needs to get used to it for like 2 weeks, so I did it and it gets better. But iDoser is still gay. :D