Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone heard of.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diddykongkush, Oct 6, 2010.

1. No... it's a common term you would become more familiar with if you have dealt with other drugs, but this is not the place to discuss that and I shall end my argument on that note.

2. #22 Cluster One, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Stars... that's what a guy I know calls his LSD. Always thought of it like bars. Because they kind of look like bars... stars

3. Sigh...so Mister Know-it-all, how many drugs have I done, since you know everything about me?

Nevermind, don't answer that question. It would just prove your ignorance. Especially since you don't realize that different parts of the country use different terms for the same thing.

Like "soda" and "pop"
    308 - The Pop Vs Soda Map | Strange Maps | Big Think

Ever heard of the word "homonym"? It works in slang too.

Homonym - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. I could not care less about soda or soda pop or homonyms. The subject matter is NOT about weed. and thanks for the neg loll.

5. Enough said :D