Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CTR0420, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Saturday night me and my friend were chillin at this party his crazy 55 year old neighbor was having, and as we were sitting around the fire drinking beer with his 30 year old son, somehow the topic of cannabis came up and we started talking about it. After a while he brought out a bowl and offered us some. After smoking it we were hit pretty hard very quickly, and when I asked him what it was he said it was "Silver Spoon", but the stuff we were smoking was grown by amateur growers so it wasn't as potent as it could have been. I'd never heard of it, anyone heard of Silver Spoon?

2. 1) Made up name
    2) He inherited it
    3) He soaked it in mercury
    4) It was expensive (to him)
    5) Crappy strain from 50 years ago nobody cared about back then because it was weak.

I have never heard of Silver Spoon before at least not from the common breeders / banks. My money is on #1 or maybe #4 rest are just jokes really.

3. :laughing: Thanks for the laugh man.

I agree with Bohbo Its one of the 5 he listed :D