Anyone heard of this method of getting high off weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by chip12345, Jun 24, 2012.

1. So i was on this forum and this one guy posted about how he heard of people getting about an ounce of the best strain they could get their hands on, grinding it in a coffee grinder, pouring all of that along with the keif into a bottle of high proof alcohol and putting the bottle in a dark room temp. place.
    After a couple of months..... Theyd take the liquid out, pour it into eyedroppers and supposedly 4 drops under the tongue would fuck them up. The high is almost instant too because the thc travels through the taste buds or something directly to your brain and that the alcohol kills off any bad chemicals like cannabidiol which actually reduces psychoactiveness.

Is this true? Any info on this would be appreciated guys.

2. What you are crudely describing is green dragon or a tincture.

But your assumption of how it works ("through the tastebuds directly to the brain") is the most ridiculous hogslop I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

3. Haha my bad man i was just paraphrasing what the guy on the forum said.
    There are no taste buds under the tongue.

And i just search for marijuana tincture and voila.... Tons of info
    Im definitely trying this.

4. your supposed to just take shots of it, green dragon, yeah itll get you going

5. [quote name='"NEsurfr"']your supposed to just take shots of it, green dragon, yeah itll get you going[/quote]

Have fun with those shots of everclear

6. [quote name='"NEsurfr"']your supposed to just take shots of it, green dragon, yeah itll get you going[/quote]

Yeah...no you're not. The everclear is too strong for that, you would be shit faced before you were high.

That's why you evaporate some of the alcohol off or just use a vegetable glycerine.