Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone heard of Oscar the grouch?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhiteyMctighty, Sep 7, 2012.

1. And i'm not talking OG Kush. This stuff is a hard creeper!! The smell is of the earth mixed with like a lavender smell. My dealer told me it is Oscar the grouch, which supposedly is a hybrid of train wreck x hash plant x and Afghan. Here are a few pics.

2. Here.

Attached Files:

3. You live in a MMJ state? If not, I am not sure your dealer is being straight with you, unless he works close to the grower.

Plus not sure what Hash Plant is, or why he described a strain with 3 crossings. Plus, OG Kush is Oscar the Grouch. So. I'm just very confused, and seems like your dealer played up the name to make his product a bit more desirable.

Stuff looks dank nonetheless though.

4. Ya and I was thinking that also, but it smells nothing of OG. Actually the smell isn't potent at all

5. Smell from one cut of a strain to another could differ in smell.

No smell could even be a lack of terpenes, which may have occured from a poor cure, or poor grow, maybe no flush, or just storing the bud for awhile and not keeping it in jars.`

6. just looks like some OG

7. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Smell from one cut of a strain to another could differ in smell.

No smell could even be a lack of terpenes, which may have occured from a poor cure, or poor grow, maybe no flush, or just storing the bud for awhile and not keeping it in jars.`[/quote]

Good to know. Thank u.

8. There is a real strain call grouch ... It is. 3 way cross between tw hp and og and or afghani depends who ya talk to... Few ppl at the mag grow it... Kinda held tight in the circle... From ya pics I can tell ya it's not it... Grouch doesn't get kushy buds like that very tw like huge calaxes and every time I saw it never had orange hairs like that... Smell is hashy first followed by some funk and right when ya pull it away ya smell sumthin oddly lemon/gas Og that makes ya go right back in for any ther sniff...lol... I like her she gotta very clear head high creeps into a heavier stone I got some now ima see if I can take pics..

9. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']You live in a MMJ state? If not, I am not sure your dealer is being straight with you, unless he works close to the grower.

Plus not sure what Hash Plant is, or why he described a strain with 3 crossings. Plus, OG Kush is Oscar the Grouch. So. I'm just very confused, and seems like your dealer played up the name to make his product a bit more desirable.

Stuff looks dank nonetheless though.[/quote]

Hash plant is a pretty common strain. They sell lots of hash palnt variants on attitude and such. I mean it looks dank, if it gets you there and you have no complaints who cares what its called.

10. is it grown in a trash can????? :laughing:

11. His ass be in the trash on the streets