Anyone heard of or...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zandr87, May 6, 2011.

1. New to this whole aspect of weed. was wondering if anyone had heard of kalashnikova strain? i know its one of the newer 1's.. either way i'm going to be starting my first grow with this in next few weeks.. grow setup as follows... 400w hps light (have funds for 600w or even 1000w but worried about temps in 4x4 tent..) 6" extract with carbon filter, 4" air intake fan, oscilating fan.. be using growing medium.. plagron light mix.. also another question.. i dont want to go to the hastle and risks of doing a few small grows over period of time, as it states on kalashnikova site.. says wil yield upto 750g per sq m how much you think is achievable with 6 plants under the 400w hps assuming conditions are near perfect.. also considering this is my first time athough i have done a mass of research... criticism and advice appreciated and thanks in advance :hello:

to anyone who mayb interested.. here is a link to a video of a kalashnikova grow by the dutch.. unfortunatly you can't fast forward though.. Kalashnikova Grow Video 2011 HD - growHD.tv