Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of or smoked Super Crystal or Special-K?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Feb 28, 2011.

1. apparently I got two 5 gram "eights" for 85$. (10 g total).

Is it me or does it look bad/short?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. idk if its cuz im high but it looks bluish-green

3. that bud looks really cool! but special-K is a nickname for ketamine... just sayin

4. $85 for 10/g of that? Dude, pat yourself on the back cause you got a hell of a deal. Usually (street prices) 7g goes $80-$100.

5. Yeahhhhh, don't call it special-k, thats a very specific name for ketamine, a cat tranquilizer, a very popular drug in the late 80's and throughout the 90's.

6. lolwut? an eigth is 3.5 grams... i want your hookup, hahaha.

great connect man, keep milking this guy for all he's worth imho.

7. Ketamine is not just specifically a "cat" tranquilizer, it's an all animal sedative, but yes, it's still very popular around the club scene even now a days as a disassociative.

8. I thought it had seen a drop in popularity, but that's just because I haven't heard the name being thrown around very often in my area, it's very likely to still be popular else where.

Either way, fuck that shit.

9. yeah, i snorted it once :p not a good drug to do, but it's generally pressed with MDMA and distributed, or still sold in Crystaline form.

10. You don't see it a lot by itself, but it's in a lot of ecstasy pills (at least where I live).

11. definitely looks like it could be 9 ish grams. I'd say you got a good ass deal.

12. That could be about 7-9 grams