Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of Mies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighTide, Aug 10, 2008.

1. My buddy told me he was getting AK and got stoked but now he said that the guy he picked up from said the strain is called "mies". Anyone heard of it or know if its any good?

2. look at it, smell it, make sure it weighs what you paid for and ultimatley the best way to judge if its good...smoke it... Sorry but in my opinion names mean nothing especially over the internet. I got some mexi brick weed called mies yesterday....do you believe me?

3. Never heard of it. See how it smells and smokes and give us a report ya?

4. Ya man just smoke it and see for yourself

5. Turns out he did get AK and blueberry so I picked up a half 1/8 of each and i'm definitely blazed