Anyone heard of "cookies"?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Gorgishmork, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Roll yourself a nice blunt, cut it into little sections, or "cookies" and put them in a bowl or bong and smoke them. I guess it's like a spliff *shrugs*, I've only heard them called cookies, anyone know them by any other name?

2. We call the little blunt sections scuds. This guy I know will only smoke out of his bong using scuds. The one time I asked him if it tasted like blunt wrap and why he didn't just smoke the herb...he responded with "Yo, dudeman you want some scuds or are you just going to be a dud?" Needless to say I stopped hanging out with that tard. But nevertheless, it's not that bad and I feel like it keeps the bowl much more clean.

3. It sounds kind of stupid actually. Can't be worth the effort.

4. sounds interesting, maybe worth a try.
    but not something I would do a lot.

5. kind of agree

thanks for laugh, needed it

6. I've done this before. I rolled a blunt, saved it in the wrapper then got on with my day. At the end of the day when I was done with all my business, I thought it was too late to go outside and smoke cuz it was cold and windy. I didn't want to unroll the blunt so I was just cutting pieces off and putting them into my bong. I liked it cuz it kept my weed all in place and it can be divided evenly by cutting it and yeah i don't even know where I'm going with this.

7. why would you bother to roll a blunt to cut it up - why wouldnt you just put blunt wrap and herb in the bowl and smoke that??

just seems retarded to me

8. I don't know about the cutting part but just sounds like a lot of trouble to make a fake blunt roach. I'd rather smoke the blunt and get a real blunt roach and then smoke that.

9. lol dude what are you talking about?

he's talking about rolling a blunt and cutting it into little discs and then smoking the discs in a bong

where do fake/real roaches come into it??

10. We do that with roaches but we don't roll blunts to smoke them with bongs, although, if you think about it, it's probably better because it's filtered.