Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of Cat Piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Indica Kid, Mar 1, 2009.

1. #1 Indica Kid, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    So my buddy (who deals) said he met a new grower last week and picked up some stuff called "cat piss", I just picked up an fourth and it looks hella dank. I was doing a little research on the internet and there are very few reviews, but the few that there are all say that it is some of the best weed they've ever smoked.

Anyone have any experience with cat piss and want to share? Sativa Indica? Quality?

EDIT: Borrowed a friends camera here's a pic

Attached Files:

2. yea that shit is crack...where you from cuz i used to get cat piss haze(i thought me n my boys only called it that cuz it smelled like cat piss)
    its a sativa n if its that haze its gonna hit you hard haha....lemme see a pick

3. I'd love to bro but I dont have a camera and I cant upload off my phone. I'm gonna get a camera here pretty soon though, how do I put the photos on GC directly from my comp?

4. tinypic.com - upload them.

5. manage attachments or the little paperclip next to the smilie face. it uploads them as a thumbnail

6. Comes around everyone now and again, always a good pickup. Smells strong as shit, which I assume is where the name Cat Piss comes from.

7. yes. smells like cat piss, its nice

8. ha, its true. it reaks like cat piss but its fuckin bomb.

9. Yea cat piss is pretty good. It's dense as hell which is kind of awsome. Though it does smell like the name suggests.

10. yeah i had cat piss last october, my cousin brought it down from maine. its was legit

11. yeah i get cat piss haze from the ghetto around where i live.... shit has the most interesting smell and diesal so nice pick up

12. You'll be cheesing in no time.

13. + rep lol

14. Hey ya'll so I just smoked a bowl of my "cat piss" and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I deoont get much sativa in my neck of the woods and this definately has heavy sativa tendencies. It's definately worth picking up if you ever get the chance

15. I have had some no name headies that smelled like cat piss before.

-C

16. ive had it a few times up here. dank buds for sure

17. some cat piss i had about 6 months ago [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. [ame="http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/164808"]Cheesing my F-ing Brains Out - Clips - South Park Studios[/ame]

19. yo cat piss is some good stuff. i was a little aprehnsive at first cause of the name but its legit