Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of a "Bug"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ajax103, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, this is my first post but Im a long time smoker from bc canada.
    I wanted to make something special for 4-20 next ( we Canadians celebrate our civic duty by going down to the local Legislature/ City Hall and blazingthe whole day, it awesome!) month, and I remember my roomates and I made this crazy thing called a "bug"
    Basically you make a ball of hash+ roaches+ oil (the more the better) and wrap some rolling papers around it. Then you wrap some more papers around it, and then pop the thing in your mouth ( or warm water, but it doesnt work as well) and smooth the ball down until it is a small, dense, smooth ping-pong ball-like object. You can add more layers if you want, but once its done, you stick the ball on a wire/ paper clip/ ect so it hangs in the air with enough room for you and your friends to torch it underneeath.
    After a while of torching it, it still refuses to burn, but eventually, a small crater on the ball will erupt in smoke. More and more holes appear, and eventually the thing is smoking so much that you could easily have a circle of 10 people and still have it overpower everyone.
    Thats the basic jist of how to make this thing, but its been years since I have and am apprehensive of just diving right into it.

Has anyone else heard, or familiar with this? Or maybe point me towards somewhere that is?
    Thx in advance

2. haha what the fuck i dont get it? explain some more you just sit around a ball of hash and let it smoke up the room and ytou get high?

3. that sounds fucking awesome man.

4. Its not just a ball of hash, its a ball made of hash and/or oil and /or roaches (you need the really "thick, heavy" stuff for this to work) and completely covered with papers (so the end results looks the same colour as the paper), and after adding more layers if you want, it should resemble a small, dense, smooth ball.
    Then after sticking and hanging it off something, you hold a lighter under it until its starts to burn form the inside out

5. Omg man that sounds awesome. I want to try that.

6. Sounds like you know how to make them lol, iv made little ones and used a straw to suck the smoke through like spots (hot knifing) but yea you know what your Doing:hello::smoking:

7. Would it work by hotboxing as well?

8. Sounds pretty bananas. I'll be seeing you in Vancouver for 4/20, I presume?

9. its called bubble hash, just buy some weed