Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone hear of this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by turkstheori, Aug 8, 2012.

1. apparently it's called kemlove, though my cats not sure of the spelling. my cat also tells me that it has a very earthy smell, but she has yet to taste it. my cat was just wondering if anyone else has seen this or heard of this strain, and she will be posting a clearer picture as well as a description of the taste later.

photo.JPG

2. I don't know, but I want a talking cat:(

3. agreed ^

sounds like it could maybe be a cross of chemdawg and something by the name. but i have never personally heard of the strain

4. #4 turkstheori, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    AH Chemdawg. earthy smell makes sense. you guys are great, and yeah, the cat is something special. my dog found him while tripping on acid.

it's crossed with chocolove(?) according to my cat's dealer. Anyone heard of that one?