Anyone having problems with seized seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jonnysf, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Ordered from two different banks First time online ordering ! SeedSup 1st package seized Alibongo 1st pack got to ISC last night and no update yet so kinda curious. Really crummy got a seizure on the first run >__<

2. I've had 1 order in about 15-20 lost to customs.
    If you're in the US, the only way to guarantee no seizure is to order from US banks.
    NY customs is a hassle, and I've had mail packages held up there for 10 days.
    Chicago is a breeze.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ve made 3 overseas orders through customs. Both came through NY (my home state) Two from Alibongo and one from the vault. Both were shipped stealth in a T-shirt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've only placed one order, but it was through Mary's Seeds and it got through just fine, and extremely fast. I wouldn't say it's certain the next time. But they're extremely responsive. They forgot to send some of my freebies and they offered to hold until I make another order to avoid multiple packages coming like that

5. I've only had one order not make it to me (assuming it was seized). The company sent it again and it didn't make it again. I've had success with that same company before so I don't know if it was bad luck of the draw or what. I've had seeds successfully sent discreetly and indiscreetly.

6. The best times to order seeds are just before Christmas and the "Card" holidays (Mother's Day, Valentines Day).

The amount of mail goes up dramatically during those times, and there is just a certain number of postal inspectors. Over-worked inspectors are far more likely to miss your seeds! :biggrin:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  7. "A guy, post: 24375521, member: 826135"]I've only had one order not make it to me (assuming it was seized). The company sent it again and it didn't make it again. I've had success with that same company before so I don't know if it was bad luck of the draw or what. I've had seeds successfully sent discreetly and indiscreetly.[/QUOTE]

Alright So anyone had experience with LA ISC ? I'm waiting on SeedSup 2nd order Because LA ISC got the first and Alibongo 1st send got there last night so I don't know. Whats weird is Royal mail says it got received at LA ISC OCT 17th 1:08 am and USPS says item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 7:08 pm on October 16th
    But I think thats time discrepancy between GMT and pacific.. hopefully because the last time it got received and processed it sat for 18 days then got sent to LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER and 3 days from there, me, with the infamous green tape. So if I don't see it move by days end or morning somethings up if 5 days goes by I'm thinking seized.... It never takes that long when I order stuff from china and I do that weekly!

8. Makes sense I'm going to definitely plan an order for around then.:icgreen:

9. Gosh what a Rush I feel so newbie HAHAHA I just checked and saw this
    October 17, 2018 at 11:05 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

So its on the way, Keep a look out for the Journal I'm going to keep on the lady's I'm doing Cream Cookies Auto, Northern Lights Auto, Auto AK, and Auto White Widow. I'm going Hempy to get the basics of nutes down first run then I'm thinking DTW.
    Check Out where these lady's will Live New grow set up take a look

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Was just about to tell you that the processing of the mail after it makes it here takes a minute for it to update, but seems you got it

• Like Like x 1
  11. James Bean company worked for me. no customs to worry about.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Any thought on “crop king seeds”?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I've seen several bad posts about them.
    They have no SeedFinder rating, which is a red flag.
    Here are some seedfinder ratings, which are arrows in the last column.
    Of the seedfinder strains listed, which might be out of date, only their white widow was rated above average.

14. That would be nice but I don't see anything for Autos on their site.

15. The resend from SeedSupreme is on the way hopefully all goes well.

16. They dont do autos
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

17. Then maybe when i go back home to the 40acres in a couple yrs.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Alright so an update for my order from SeedSupreme. They sent my resend last Wednesday it got to ISC LA on Friday and hasn't left. If it's still there weeksend customs got it... If so I wouldn't recommend them for the west coast...

19. Jeeze your drop is dead. Expect a love letter for those beans and move on you need to start using a new drop asap

20. Oh I am expecting some green tape it's so dumb they send it stealth and the other company sent a straight pack of seeds only >_< 2 out of 3 of my first delivery's are dead lol what luck.