Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have unfortunate experience with smoking moldy weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by incrededibles, Mar 8, 2018.

1. I'm flipping out a bit because the other day I went to a "Sira herbal dispensary" might've purchased $45 of moldy weed. The strain I purchased is called "Kushberry". Anyone who has smoked it please help me out. I find that it has a really stale smell, maybe it's just how it's supposed to smell, I can't really tell. There is an almost microscopic bit of whiteness but it could just be the trichomes. Immediately after smoking my throat felt really weird and now i'm sick.

However, I could have already been sick and not noticed until after smoking. How long would it take to experience the negative effects of moldy weed? Should I call the dispensary if i'm not sure??

2. What do you mean "stale" smell? And if you think it's moldy, why not go back to the dispensary with it?

3. What's supposed to happen I found and smoked a gram from 2016 recently

4. It smells strong but not in a good way. And i'm really not sure. The place is 30 minutes away

5. I've smoked some 5 years old. Was very harsh and got a headache from coughing. High wasn't great but ok.

6. Did it make you sick?

7. It didn't but I have smoked moldy weed but within 20 mins, i puked! I mean puked. Gut wrenching, wish I was dead, puking. But I swear, i had never been that high before. Would I smoke it again? God no!