Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have problems with neighbors in the 'burbs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whompwhomperson, Apr 3, 2009.

1. yeah everyone in my neighbor hood is shady

2. yeah i live in san diego also but my neighbors are pretty chill i guess. they have never said anything but im sure they have smelled it before cuz i have blazed within proabably 25 feet of them and nothing has happened. But the neighbors on both sides of me both smoke grits idk if that has anything to do with it but at least they smoke something haha

3. I usualy smoke in my room and blow the smoke out of my window cause i can't have my house smelling like pot and i am always very paranoid when neighbors are out, when ever they are i just hold my breath until i cant hold it any more and if they are still there i just blow towards the window. But for you worrying about them snitching i havent had any do that to me yet but i would worry about the older people like 50 and older cause mostly they have nothing better to do then to look out the window often and see if any thing is going on.

4. if i were you id go do something ridiculous to get back at those fuckers that called the cops on u. something like, say, take a shit on their front step, spray paint a pet, something to really fuck with their heads so that they know not to fuck with you. but times ive done that its exploded into a prank war, sooooo, maybe not the best idea..................

back on topic. where my parents live, its pretty secluded as far as neighbors go, so i can just go hide in the treeline and smoke if im really worried about people seeing me, which im not. where i live here at school, i have a balcony that me and my buddies smoke on, and its facing away from the other buildings, so no one can really see you. id be pissed if i had to worry about who was around to smoke, i feel blessed

5. I'm moving into a kinda rough neighborhood away from the country, different city too. My neighbors on one side are a couple with grown up kids and on the other side is this asshole with perfect landscaping in front and back yards. Apparently he and his wife are alcoholics, and are very selfish. Looks like i'm going to have to keep my smoking on the DL. :p

6. When I smoke before class or work I do it in my backyard. All my neighbors around me are either at work or school so I don't have to worry about them. However there is a golf course right next to my house, so I sit down behind my barbecue to kind of hide myself from the golfers lol. Smoking at night is pretty chill too. I walk to the top of the golf course and sit on a grass slope by the cart path. There's a bunch of trees and tall bushes surrounding it, so no one can see me.

7. When I was fourteen, before I had ever smoked anything, my boyfriend at the time and his friend came to pick me up when I snuck out. We parked on a random street not too far from my house and they were getting ready to spark up a blunt when a cop rolls up. Apparently one of the neighbors called the cops on us, and I had to be brought home in the cop car at 3am because my parents didn't know I was out. Needless to say that was not a fun night. :( I got my cell phone taken away for literally years because of that.

8. Umm yea I don't necessarily live in the burbs but people are tolerable around here,no real problems other than some drunk fags riding around breaking windows every now and then.

Although I did shoot out my neighbors A/C unit on accident with an air rifle.I was aiming for this morning dove that was sitting on his roof and aparantly it went through the damn bird and onto the radiator because all I heard was loud hissing when all the refrigerant came out.

I felt bad and I'm glad they did'nt realize what happened,some guy came over and fixed it the next day.

9. Yea i live in the suburbs too. I try to hide my smoking from the neighbors as best i can however one time im pretty sure one of them saw me. I was chillin a chair in my garage smoking a joint. I decided to stand up and look for something so im walking around my garage smoking the joint and at one point i look up and i see my neighbor looking at me through their window, and through the part of the doorway that i left partially open to get rid of the smell. they looked away almost immediately and i put the joint out of their view. i was kind of sketched for a bit, but then i thought about how i wanted to have sex with her (she's a milf) and that eased my mind and i finished my joint and put it out of my mind.

10. Back in the day when i smoked by the window id trip on whether or not i was seen

but yeah im pretty sure he has seen the thing is i dont really care

11. i dont worry about my neighbors at all. one on side im friends with all the people that live there and on the other its just an old couple who keeps to themselves. i smoke in my driveway, garage, backyard, roof, pretty much everywhere and ive never heard a peep out of my neighbors. the people that live behind me definitely know i smoke because i get on this roof behind my house when theres good weather and smoke a joint. they have been outside several times and not said anything. i imagine they can smell it though..

i would hate to have snitching neighbors that would be a total buzzkill living around people that are actin like cops.

12. I live on a gated island. one block of houses so the naighbors all know each other well. i just smoke in my room, but im not sure if the neighbors even know i smoke. They think im a good kid though :D