Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have problems with neighbors in the 'burbs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whompwhomperson, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I live in the burbs but a hood part of the burbs. The apartments next door to my house has a BUSY ASS crack dealer over there that has people coming by 24/7 at least 5 people an hour. The house to my right my best friend lives in and he used sell a LOT of cocaine and we smoke probably 5-7 blunts a day. The house to my left has a little old lady with cancer that's about to die but her son is in his 40s lives with her and gets fucked up drunk and does crazy shit like steal it wreck it in front of the house so I don't really worry about her... The neighbor in front of me is a retired vietnam veteran who smokes a half a joint, takes a valium, and works in his garden all day until he's done and smokes the other half of the joint and goes inside and does his thing.

So I'm straight. :D

2. I work at stevens Pass in the winter time and im pretty sure everyone up there smokes a little ganja and where i live all my neighbors were employees too so we had keggers and smoke outs all the time. the "landlord" was spose to check on the houses but he didnt care what we did cause we kept the places clean.

3. I've never had any problems, but I do live in a Subdivision with not much space. My neighbor's back screen door is probably five feet away from where I smoke and I check everyday if the screen is open or if the children that live there are outside.
    Besides, what's more ignorant than smoking infront of a family or smelling up someone's house of Marijuana?
    This family beside me also does not talk to me anymore since I've started toking up in the back and they shoot me dirty looks now, too. I know they know I smoke weed daily and I do not want to set them off so they do call the police.
    I'm fucking paranoid, though, because every house is situated so closley to mine :rolleyes:

4. I can attest to this...I live right down the street from ZeppelinAllDay and we toke in the front yard. We have gotten stoned and played basketball till 3 a.m. and no one cared.

5. #45 ZeppelinAllDay, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    this *****'s a faggot and deserves to live in africa

This is the 2nd or 3rd post of yours where you're calling someone a faggot or something similar. We don't need that shit here. *RMJL

6. Do a bong hit and relax man. He was joking.

7. My neighbors seem to mind their own business. I don't attract a ton of attention to myself though, though I don't think it would matter as someone on my col de sac has had a few parties with a tons of cars + people. My neighbor's neighbor that lives at the end of the street though is a douchebag and would probably call the cops. I remember when I was twelve and one of my baseballs went over into his yard. My friend and I rang his doorbell, waited, rang his doorbell, waited, etc. a bunch of times, then after no answer we went into the back and got it. Like 15 minutes later some bitch comes to my friend's door and says that if we did that again she would call the police. I wish I could of called an airstrike in on their house.

8. I only just realized this week how fuckin nosy the guy across the street is. I was smoking a joint in my room, letting all the smoke get sucked out by a window fan on exhaust. About halfway through I see this fucker standing in the middle of his lawn just staring at my window. I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't see perfectly, but he either had a phone or a pair of binoculars. Either way, I gotta find a different window cause he was either bitching to his wife or the cops and I would prefer neither. The binoculars are just creepy cause that means I have a 52 yr old dude spying on me. What the fuck...

9. nah i smoke everywhere around my house room backyard side ofthe house
    nooone bothers me
    but i think one of my neighbors sell its pretty awkward every time i'm chilling in my room always see cars come and go

10. i sometimes catch my neighbors gazing out their windows at my house... im pretty sure thgey all know i smoke because i blaze about all day with the windows open. if i can smell my neighbors cigs he can prob smell my weed. i smoke in my yard and on my portch all the time, if my spidey sense tingles i go inside. ive never hadany problems though a week ago when i was smoking on the portch the same sherrif went down my street 3 times.

11. Ive lived in the suburbs 4 6 years and i smoke in my car all the time...and in my backyard...
    but long as ur lowkey ppl dont trip...

But my neighborhood has had several grow houses pop up and out...
    just from my knowledge of buying herb around this area...
    like on sum weeds type shit...:smoking:
    people do pretty much focus on themselves..
    i like it that way..nosey ass neighbors will get sum eggs on the car...
    jk..:rolleyes::smoking:

12. I'm more concerned about people who know I smoke, don't like me, and might rat me out. However. On days like today, I love just going out in my front yard and sitting down in a bench in my gardenish like area to spark up a few bowls in the bubler. I have the feeling that if anyone saw me they'd just wave and keep on there marry way, but I could be wrong.

Anywho. I don't feel like continueing this reply if it's not even gonna make perfect sense.

13. What about in an appartment on the ground floor. It's on campus and there are tons of students but I'm sketched out about some worker just walking by our window or someone down the hall calling the cops/landlord. Usually students look out for students but I can't help but be a little paranoid.

14. I've had the cops called on me before. My sister screaming at someone on the phone was loud enough for the lady who lives downstairs to hear. I had just lit up a nice bowl when the cops showed up. :( They let me go after agreeing to give them everything I had. Around 2000 bucks in glass out the window... But I managed to keep my first pipe!

15. Sometimes I wonder if you're my neighbor. Seriously.... kind of creeps me out. A lot actually.

Mind your P's and Q's and you'll be just fine. Don't go about ignorantly smoking in front of everyone.

16. #56 Indi420, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Lol I had kind of the opposite problem you guys do. I had to call the cops on some guy. Don't know if he lived by me but he scared the fucking shit out of my mom so.. (It was just me and mum growing up)

Here is the story.

I lived in this very small apartment complex with about 6 other apartments, So anyhow we had this small backyard that everyone shared and at the end of the yard was a tree line and a chain fence, on the other side of the fence was a RV/BOAT dealership and I think the owners of the place rented out the rvs to crack heads or something.

So one night I was looking out my window and I was totally blitzed and I saw a guy walking on the fence line behind my apartment. I just watched him for like 30 minutes will all the lights in my room off. it was freaky as fuck. He was just walking along the fence line, on the rv dealership side.

Then he found a hole in the fence and tried to get under it, thats when I went and woke my mom up (from his side of the fence to my back door is like 12 feet) She watched him try and slip under this hole and he couldnt. but he kept trying to stretch it and being really loud.

So we called the cops and they came and acted like IDIOTS. they walk in the back yard with their lights on like come on of course he will see you with the flash lights. so we saw him split when the cops came.

We told the people who lived next to us about this guy checking out our pad.

So the next night he is doing it again at the same time, I turn on the outside flood flight on my back deck. it shines right on him and he goes over to my neighbors area. and my neighbor heard him or something and got his shot gun then walked on his back porch yelling get the fuck out of here or ill shoot you. and the guy ran off.

He kept doing this shit for weeks though it scared everyone in the apartments. We moved, people next to us on both sides did also.

edit: this was about 5 years ago

17. I smoke in my yard all the time and I also blow huge smoke clouds out my window. For a little while I worried about my neighbors but we all seem to be on pretty good terms because me or another family member has always helped out if anyone had some trouble. But if I had any nasty neighbors I don't think i'd be so obvious.

I just try to stick it to my backyard because i'm on a dead end and and in the last house. In a good part of town so it's super rare that a police officer ever comes through. I guess I just have a good location.

18. I like that the cops drive through once in awhile. We live on a giant no outlet circle of sorts and punk kids speed through it like a raceway sometimes. I let them sit in my driveway to bust them; a little girl almost go killed last year by one of those spoiled brats driving Daddy's BMW.

Of course I also smoke with the same cop that I let use my driveway so it's all good. No not while he's on duty. We're both more responsible than that.

19. I worried at first about smoking where I'm at. I have a fence all around the yard though. I just walked around and found little spots the flood lights dont activate from then go stand in them at night and smoke and no one ever notices.

It's never a problem in the daytime because everyones at work

20. [quote name='weedforfreeplz']I'm not sure if I should start a new thread for this but I was reading this and smoking a wake up bowl and thought I would expand on it. what about when you guys are driving and smoking a bowl. I had to do this a lot especially during the middle years of high school and now I avoid it at all costs. But I always wondered if people could see me hitting the pipe like through my mirrors or whatever. Has anyone ever actually been pulled over because someone saw them smoking? Or have you seen someone blazing in their car while you were in another vehicle?[/QUOTE]

Once i was in the car with my gf dad (fucking stuck-up about it) and in the car next to us there 4 teen in a low rider, big beat blastin, blunt burning so i gave them THE look , the thumbs and the NOD