anyone have flying dreams ever?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 500-80, Mar 18, 2012.

1. [quote name='"TripRollnToke"']I had a dream where I started flying to Jazz music. And I met a 4-dimensional being. And he said to me,

"He who shall see
    What he is meant to see,
    Shall be set free,
    And he will be my brother.
    Forever."

Shit was weird. But I liked it. I hope I meet sklee again.[/quote]

what do you mean by 4-dimensional?

2. i can remember a few flying dreams. i'm usually flying as myself, like a superhero but not a superhero. i fly like a plane, too. the problem is it's always so hard! i usually struggle with flying upwards, too. so i'm always fighting to not hit the ground.

fuck i love dreaming though.

3. A being not bound by the laws of our universe. A greater being perhaps. It's hard to explain really, it didn't have a true form, but it wasn't completely formless. It was timeless. Really I'm not sure if 4-dimensional is the best word for it, but it's the best I can do. It was a being beyond my understanding.

4. [quote name='"TripRollnToke"']

A being not bound by the laws of our universe. A greater being perhaps. It's hard to explain really, it didn't have a true form, but it wasn't completely formless. It was timeless. Really I'm not sure if 4-dimensional is the best word for it, but it's the best I can do. It was a being beyond my understanding.[/quote]

sounds like my last experience on shrooms and vics

5. [quote name='"500-80"']i feel almost like I am underwater when I run in the dreams. when I run and jump I can stay up and control of aspect of my movement. I have full gyroscopic control of every part of me. I can ascend and descend, speed up and slow down on command, then land and start walking like a normal person. then I fly up really high, like the top of a sky scraper high, and I can look around and see the curve of the earth in every direction and I realized how small I was in its comparison, then I landed, and had about 5 more dreams I can remember before waking up. can any of you guys remember any lucid type dreams you have had?[/quote]

Man, when I was a kid, I also would fly in my dreams. Miss those dreams...

6. I had a dream where I was flying through a canyon and then I fell off of me bed.

7. [quote name='"Climbstoned"']

Man, when I was a kid, I also would fly in my dreams. Miss those dreams...[/quote]
    hell yea they're so fun, I'm waiting for another one

[quote name='"nanners"']I had a dream where I was flying through a canyon and then I fell off of me bed.[/quote]

haha yes bro, I've had dreams where I am falling off a skyscraper or a cliff and I wake up falling out of my bed

8. Never had a flying dream but I once had a lucid dream that i figured out I was dreaming so decided to fly around my bedroom.

9. [quote name='"Skeletor"']Never had a flying dream but I once had a lucid dream that i figured out I was dreaming so decided to fly around my bedroom.[/quote]

haha Peter pan style, nice :smoking:

10. [quote name='"devilsheep"']Can't recall ever flying in a dream unfortunately, but I remember a dream I had where I was a monkey swinging from tree branches high above the ground it felt so real, it was physically straining and it hurt my hands kinda but i kept swingin'

I love dreams :)[/quote]

that's both awesome and hilarious

11. My dreams are very intense. I'll be walking and almost quantum leap upwards and get the most vivid birds eye views. Its pretty cool, but i wake up sweating and the drop in the pit of my stomach ,.

12. [quote name='"BluntCheefah"']My dreams are very intense. I'll be walking and almost quantum leap upwards and get the most vivid birds eye views. Its pretty cool, but i wake up sweating and the drop in the pit of my stomach ,.[/quote]

happens to me all the time where I wake up sweating from a very fucking intense dream bro. I wish I could control how long I dreamed for and could lucid dream on command. imagine how dope that shit would be.