Anyone have experience with trazidone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mystic~gal29, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever taken this medecation for sleeping?

2. yea it works pretty well for sleeping in lower dosages i think...i've used it to help me sleep before

3. Works Wonders

4. I'm prescribed it now for insomnia. 150mg has me out cold for about 6 hours

5. this.

It's really the only prescribed sleep med that's worth a damn IMO.

6. I've only did some for fun, but it totally seems like it would work for sleep because it had me leanin' and shit.

7. yeh if u really fight the sleepyness from it .. i could see some tiny recreational use with it.. i d k thats just me..

8. Ive tried it recreationally, not much value in that department. Dont get me wrong, its an antidepressant so if you're feeling blue and you take it, you'll feel better, not euphoric, but you wont feel down anymore.

9. Yes, after taking it for 2 weeks- a month. Antidepressants need to be 'loaded' into the body before any lift in mood is noticed.

10. Then I believe you have never met my friend Triazolam.

As far as Trazidone goes it works for most people I know except if you're screwed in the head like me.

11. I have not, but the name makes me wanna try it lol.

12. It's a "triazalo" benzo like xanax, it comes in .125mg and .25mg doses and it will totally kick your ass even with a moderate benzo tolerance.

This is the king of benzos, next to Midazolam that is.

13. Oooh, sounds fun! I haven't done benzos in uh... 2 years? So my tolerance is 0.