Anyone have experience with the Violator Kush?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MakinTreesGrow, May 1, 2010.

1. :wave: High there, Im a big fan of Barney's and I've tried lots of their strains in their coffee shop and grown a few with groovy results.

I have smoked the VK but not grown it myself. There are a few people growing it who have journals on here, it works great for a SOG grow as the single colas are huge if you don't top them. It lacks taste but the high is groovy.

I like the LSD and Bluecheese from Barney's more, I think the LSD is the best strain that they sell but I'd imagine you will be happy with the V kush :D

Good luck

2. Thanks I think i might try the LSD as the violator is really expensive but i'm not sure yet, the violator looks really yummy and 20% thc content is pretty high. Do you know if they actually test the thc content or is it really just a gimmick?

3. I think it is tested but of course they will only list the best results, I think the LSD is 24% THC but cost more than the VK?

I cloned my LSD and kept them going for a few runs so I think most seeds work out cheap when you look at how many plants you could have if you clone. Also with just one harvest I think the seed cost is worth it. Bareny's do cost a little bit more than some of the other breeders but not by much and with some strains its worth it. The LSD has an insane high and a nice sharp taste.

I'll be adding some more LSD beans to my order thats for sure :wave:

4. my violator kush popped and turned into a nice 3 cotlyedon seedling. Then my cfl fell on it and toasted it =(

it is a nice strain, but blue cheese is alot better and tastey amazing. LSD ive never tried but a friend of mine says its amazing.

Plus thunders an amazing dude ;) he knows the way of the jedi lol

5. dude thats horrible! it seems to be a tossup between blue cheese, lsd and violator maybe ill try em all that seems to be the best plan here

6. Thanks dude :wave: I know a Jedi, I don't yet know the ways of one ;) :D

As I said I think the LSD is the best but Bluecheese is a very close second, LSD and VK will give you better yeild but the bluecheese is super yummy and has a shorter flowering time by a week or so, meaning faster buds :D.

Tough call, Good luck. Only Barney's strain that I don't like is Red dragon but I found it very sativa and Im an indica dude :wave: