anyone have experience with oxycodon

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hooey06, Jun 12, 2009.

1. my mother was taking oxycodon and the pills make her really sick so she went to throw them out and i got them i hear they give you a wicked buzz i was just wondering what dose to take to get high i have the pills that say A-214 on them i did the research they are 15mg tablets immediate release im a big guy 6'5 290 ive heard people say the best thing to do is rail them. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. I haven't taken any in a long time and I used to have a bad habit of munching down multiple pills at once so I can't really say. I will say take them on a full stomach though or it may make you puke your guts up.

3. read the forum rules bro. no dosing questions allowed. if you go to pandora's box, you'll see a shit-ton of threads on oxycodone. you'll get the info you need there.

4. alright my bad.

5. Im 5'10" 150lb, after 50mg I was sittin cozy

6. Take 3 and smoke a lot of bud or else youll probably get sick. Dont snort them if theyre percs (have tylenol in them.)

7. Take them on an empty stomach. Lke right when you wake up or something. Take 2 or 3. It will take probably about half an hour to start feeling dizzy, an hour for full effect. It's kind of like a high... It felt more like a drunk to me, but not a stupid, cant think drunk. I could still focus and stuff, just felt very relaxed and numb. Be careful though, can become EXTREMELY addicting.

8. I made that mistake once too.

Acetaminophen is a bitch when it goes through your nose and down your throat

9. Why? Just throw the pills out and smoke a nice fat bowl instead.

10. sell them and buy a bag common sense lol

11. I would take two and enjoy the rest of the day. :)

12. #12 Indi420, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    were not in pandoras box so Ill say this.

Flush that trash , you dont need that garbage.

OC is total and pure shit, same with all other pills.

that crap is shit, and if you have a whole bottle chances of dependency(Addiction) may run high.

Just not worth it imho.

13. I would sell them if you know anybody that wants to buy them, from what I hear they fetch a bundle.

I had them in the hospital after major knee surgery, and they did help the pain, but whoa, they spaced me out hella.

14. I took one once about 2 years ago. Can't tell you how many mg, since I don't know a lot about pills.

I took it and got a nice indica-like body buzz for about 3 hours.

Edit:I didn't notice any side effects form mine. Just the feeling of being stoned.