Anyone have Crohn’s disease?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Grandsouls, Oct 7, 2018.

1. So Iv been going in and out of doctors for tests, Iv been having a rough time.

This all started a good 2-3 years ago when I dropped a lot of weight. (230 to 180) people praised me and said good job but the truth was I felt like I was rotting inside. My back always tensing I couldn’t bowel movement yet my lower end would leak with .5 second notice and time to react. Fatigue as fuck all day every day dizzy bad fever then endless lose bowel movements for days on end after constipation, sometimes pain so great I couldn’t bend over or find motivation to do my own laundry ye to discomfort seeing as it’s the world we live in I still had to provide for myself I worked and takes every ounce of life out of me.
    Been on countless painkillers and stomach pills all of which seemed to make it worse the only time finding true relief was when I got high as hell after work and could stomach some fruit or veg. Doctor after doctor can’t figure it out

Now 3 years later 15-20 “ flare ups” later, sometimes last month or more it’s still happening I can’t ( nor doctors ) figure out what’s wrong iv always loved food but seems some months I can recall every meal I had because there where so few.

I’m sat with a co worker the other day talking about this and he said It sounds exactly like my problems Iv had and proceeded to tell me about Crohn’s disease to be honest I knew nothing about it before the other day but it sounds like it linked to tons of my problems

Could anyone with Crohn’s shine some light? Could this be the problem!!?? Obviously test need to be done but does it fit?

2. Could be Crohns or much worse. Get yourself checked out ASAP!! I’m 36 with stage 4 colorectal cancer. Metastasis to liver and lung. I brushed symptoms off and my primary did the same. Here I am 5 years later, hoping to make it another few years as a result. God bless you man, hope it’s an easy fix.

• Like Like x 1
  3. a neighbor of mine has as a son 12 years old with crohns ...she now uses CBD oil with him ...and it does seem to be working for him ,,he had Crohns quite bad ,he lost a lot of weight but now looking very well..he doent have so many flare ups now either ,he was prescribed steroids for it but is not taking them now ,but always get some advice first ..before trying CBD oil ,, ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did blood tests etc said I passed with flying colours they said cancer is off the list, I HOPE. But they said cell count etc is in order.

That’s horrible man
    shit dude that’s really scary I hope it’s not anything like that. God bless you to friend thanks for sharing I hope you have a fantastic last few years and many more.
    My buddies dad was suppose to die 8 years ago, still alive and kicking and now defeating.
    You never kno!

“Don’t ever give up life or it will give you up!”

5. I’ll never give up man. Thanks for your kind thoughts and good luck in your journey. Happy that cancer is off the table for you!!!

• Like Like x 1