Anyone have any idea what kind of cannabis plant this is?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 4-IzE, Aug 13, 2020.

1. So I live in an illegal state, so I don’t flaunt that we smoke. I certainly don’t mishandle my seeds all Willy Nilly because they aren’t cheap. One day I was gonna finally do some weed whacking and I notice a plant growing. I have no idea how this could of happened. I made a clone and ripped it out because it was starting to get too big and noticeable. So far the clone is looking better than the mother plant IMG_7070.JPG IMG_7071.JPG IMG_7128.JPG IMG_7129.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'd guess mostly Indica.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Definitely cannabis & as @Cactus Ed said most likely indica

4. If you are in the Midwest it could be just ditch weed.
    Random hemp plants from when hemp was grown in the area.
    They grow wild in Indiana, Michigan etc..
    Some areas of the south too.
    Or some stoner dropped a seed out of his stash and it germinated and grew into a happy little plant outside your house.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It’s just really strange. My wife and I have racked our brains trying to think how it happened. It’s in my back yard, I’ve lived here for 3 years, my neighbors don’t smoke or have people over that smoke, none of my friends grow so they wouldn’t have seeds and the cannabis I smoke don’t have seeds. It’s hardy as hell. Grew from underneath a paver and I trampled it once and it came back. The only thing I can think of is maybe bird droppings is the culprit.

6. Yes, more than likely a bird pooped it into your garden.
    It does look like a wide leaf variety so it may be a hybrid hemp/indica.
    No telling until you smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ll def let ya know! Tanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now that's some good shit!!!!!

9. Brooo that’s so sick!! Let’s us know!!

10. Looks like an indica to me. Wide leaves.

11. IMG_7238.JPG IMG_7239.JPG IMG_7240.JPG

So here’s an update. It’s been growing well, but I just have a notion that it’s a male. But we shall see

12. I don't see anything in those pics that tell me it's male, so here's hoping you're wrong! LOL