Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have any great savory recipes??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GreenLovinGirl, Dec 7, 2009.

1. I'm looking for some non sweet MJ receipes. I've found cheese and stuffing ideas, and I was hoping for some more.;)
    I have used canna butter for a grilled cheese, but it was just too oily for me, and although I love sweets and I love the green, my stomach does not like them mixed together. I have a cookie with about half a gram of keif in it and I can't stomach the though of eating it :(
    I was hoping for some tried and true ideas, but any ideas are welcome.

Hmmmmm, maybe mac and cheese with garlic . . . . . :devious:

2. did you see the thread for stovetop stuffing?

3. Honestly you can just take any recipe that uses heat under 350 and sub cannabutter/oil for butter/oil.... I like making mac and cheese (organic, GF) and using coconut butter infused with mj... Thats a nice savory meal that gives me a good 5-6 hour body high.

But pretty much anything you cook in some kind of grease can be canna-fied

Good luck!

p.s. I totally feel you on the unable to stomach thing... I made a big batch of cookies with lots of cannabutter then got a stomach flu like the next day and the association of the pot cookies to throwing them up totally turned me off of them, had to throw em out ;(

4. Corn Bread
    Carrot, Zucchini, Banana Bread
    Sausage Gravy with Biscuits
    Salsa/Guacamole

Many more. I dont like sweet recipe's much either.

5. Don't know if you'd call it savory, but Top Ramen is the bomb. There is a thread here somewhere if you want a detailed guide, but here are the basics:

Just put about a tablespoon of butter in the water that you will cook the Ramen in, bring it to a boil and add your weed. .5g is enough for me, but you may want to use more depending on your tolerance. Boil the weed, butter, and water mixture for about 7-10 minutes. At this point you can strain the bud out if you want. I usually leave it in. Add your noodles and boil for another 3 minutes. Add the seasoning packet and enjoy.

Takes about 30-45 min to kick in. Lasts a good 5 or so hours and gets me super ripped.