Anyone have any good wingman stories?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DutchX5, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Being the wingman, otherwise known as a grenade jumper, is a time honored tradition among men. Let's hear some stories of when some of you guys had wingman duty.

Last weekend I was at a club with a good buddy of mine, Andrew. We were with a few other friends from work, including girls, but we weren't interested with hooking up with them. Anyway, Andrew apparently met this girl while he was getting drinks at the bar and he came back saying he met the hottest girl ever. He points them out in the crowd and I agree to go over and help him out.

Of course, wonder girl had a grenade attached to her hip. My buddy just gave me a big pat on the back and I knew what I had to do. Now this girl, Dina (we later dubbed her Dinasaur) had really been beaten with the ugly stick. I excused myself for a few minutes while I took a few more shots at the bar, then came back and flirted with Dinasaur with all my power while Andrew worked his magic on his girl. We went to the lounge area and hooked up with the girls, and after a while Andrew texted me saying he was going back to his place with his girl. I hung out with Dina for a little longer then walked her to the train station and said goodnight.

Needless to say, Andrew has wingman duty next time. I have to say though, it's a really good feeling to know that you helped your buddy get laid with a smoking hot chick.

So let's hear those stories blades!

2. #2 greedyorphan, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    I like to call this story "Oh the Irony".

So I was chilling with my cousin Ryan. He is one year younger than me and is the playboy type.I'm more laid back and chill type.I had a girlfriend at the time and hadn't ever cheated on her.....yet.Anyway we both were selling at the time. So we were at his crib chilling and smoking. He let me know we could chill for a while but he had this new chick he was gonna meet up with as soon as she called.I told him I understood and had to go re-up later anyway. So he ends up getting the call and puts it on speakerphone (he wanted me to hear how sexy this chicks voice is.
    [Discussion of selling not allowed on the board. -FW]

So she tells him they may have to take a rain check because HER cousin is coming home from college and she has to pick her from the train station and she didnt want to totally ignore her on her first day back. At this point my cuzzo looks at me and I can see right into his brain. He then tells her that maybe we could double and he would even drive her to the station to pick her up. She says she doesnt know about double dating because she knew her cousin had a boyfriend and that she didnt want to set up on a blind date so my cousin proposes that we go to pick her up and if she's down then cool if not then raincheck.She agrees and they hang up.While my cuzzo is getting fresh I bitch him out and remind him of my pick up.He lets me know that if it goes according to plan he's gonna get some before we actually go out for the actual date part of the evening.And after he gets some I can choose to leave,all i have to do is play interferance for a sec.

So i halfheartedly agree and we go pick the chick up to go get her cousin. I have to say she was pretty hot.We made our intros and left to go back to Ryan's crib.When we get back to the crib the chicks go off to do their little giggle and gossip sorta thing while me and cuzzo blaze up. Well the girl my cuzzo is with calls me into the kitchen and lets me know that her cousin is feeling me. I let her know that I'm also in a relationship but ole girl wasnt sweating it.So cuzzo and the chick retire to the bedroom and me and the cousin are in the living room. I tried blades, I really did but she kept rubbing and touching and shyt but when it came down to me giving in and getting ready to stick the key in and lock that mofo up she says that she has to go to her boyfriend later and didnt want to smell like sex. So she decided to give me head with promises of a later date.Word! After all was said and done everyone reunited and I said my goodbyes.

Well I go back to the crib to grab my reup money and head to my connects spot. I ended up chilling and smoking for a little before I left. After abouta hour and a half I roll to to his spot.I come in and tells me to have a seat while he weighed it out and threw me a nug to grind and pack a bowl (he always gives me a sample to make sure its on point. Anyway he asks me if I would like a brew....and of course I do and he yells out "Baby grab my boy a beer" And what happens next will go down as one the most crazy moments I've ever had in my life. The chick walks in without even looking at me puts the beer on the coffee table and walks over and kisses him on the lips.By this point you have to know who it is. She finally looks up at me and the sheer look of horror on her face is indescribable.He noticed and asked "do you guys know each other" She just played it off smooth and sayed I looked like one of her ex boyfriends. He laughed it off and told her she should prolly go put her contacts back in.LOL she agreed and left and did not come back out. We made the transaction but i declined the smoke and left.AwkWierd!

3. Holy shit greedy thats nuts if its true

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1WuwAWHNqU"]YouTube - Stephen Lynch - Big Fat Friend[/ame]

5. I've got a decent one. So one night I was hosting a party at my house and there happened to be a bit of a mixer. Some of my older sister's friends showed up, and unlike me a few of my friends are enamored by some of these girls -- they hadn't been around them long enough to know better I suppose.

Either way the night progressed and things went from random to more random. We ended up outside on the porch drinking straight vodka, and later on we were up the street at the top of a hill walking aimlessly (or I can't remember the reason why at least). During this time my friend was seriously out to get some from one of my sister's friends and he would not shut up about how hot she was. I adamantly disagreed, but knowing my friend and my sister's friend to both be promiscuous, I kept the situation in mind until we ended up back at my place.

The party wound down and everyone was about to leave. Now I couldn't tell you if I wanted to what I said to my friend and my sister's friend, but I got them together and spelled the situation out and told them I had a place for them to go if they didn't care about being in a sketchy ass basement. Care they did not. Fuck they did.

Come to think of it...he never repaid me that favor. Not that it's applicable to me, but I'd still like to see him try. :D

6. #6 DarkViz, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    Im straight and I got my gay friend laid for the weekend.

I got a close friend two threesomes and his current girlfriend.

I taught my brother how to pick chicks up and got him his first fuck.

I AM the Wingman. Anytime Im with a friend Ill wingman for um girls, guys, gay, straight. I myself generally operate alone when I want to pick up chicks.

I've found that only wingwomen work for me. Intentionally or not.

7. Hahahah holy shit. Thats fucking weird...you never knew before?

8. Nope never met her. He always had some other chick up in the crib whenever I stopped by. lol

9. #9 Kanye, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
    when i was in year 12. my friend had her 18th birthday party at her house.
    nice big house with big backyard with pool n all.
    so this night everybody was there from our "groups", this includes a very promiscious school captain (female)
    all night she was in my ear about getting her clit pierced and that she couldnt fuck for two weeks, but i knew that was just a bluff. she defs was DTF
    (mind u me n her had never done anything like no history nothing) so i thought if i have no option at the end of the night ill fk her but for now just chill out with everybody.

anyway later on u know everybodys bit drunk n what not, me n a mate decide we need to take a piss. so we go around the corner which is like this little alley way between the house and side fence. while were pissing our other mate (whos got a gf) comes around the corner getting hassled by the school captian hittin on him, he then pulls the most important and greatest quote of my life. "ive got a girlfriend, but BOB and HANK are over there, go to them!" she then turns to us in such a sexual way and says hey boys!

well we poured the rest of what was left of our vodka sodas onto our shlongs for abit of flavour, and spit roasted her for a good long time. switching between front and back couple of high fives over the top. finished...well yee she swallowed the truth.

so thats the greatest piece of wingmanstry right there, with both the spitee and the one who set it up.

BOB and HANK* not our real names lol

10. I have a similar profile to the one you have drawn up here :cool:

11. Rock on man :D