Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have any experience with mescaline?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Greengypsywolf, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m supposed to get a couple of capsules of mescaline tonite (like @ 2:00 in the damn morning cuz my dealers gonna be at the strip club till then), but dont have any experience with it.
    I\'ve done acid and shrooms, but I keep hearing that mescaline is on a whole nother level, so I was just wanting to hear if anyone has some personal experience with it.

2. im sure many people on google have plenty of experiences

3. Every drugs is on a different level than the next.

4. I\'ve gotten it for some friends before, but never eaten any. Check the experiece section on Erowid

5. ive never even heard of that. but yeah www.erowid.com has everything

6. This post belongs in Pandora\'s Box!

7. my brother\'s friend used to take it. It\'s legal btw, if you didn\'t know.

He was tripping fucking BALLS.
    me and my buddy were at his house in the livingroom and his brother came home and told us this story about how he was out with his girlfriend, and they were talking to a war vereran and a dog with no legs that was all burnt that was saved from hurrican katrina (we live in MA, btw) then he was like \"dude i have no idea if any of that was real.. shit i dont even fuckin know if YOU GUYS are real!\" and he ran into his room and was watching the disney channel for two hours. fucking crazy shit.

8. Fucking right on, sounds like good times to me!

9. How do I go about moving this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.