Anyone have any experience with herbies seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loudnoise8, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I ordered from them a week ago and I’m scared I’m not gonna get them for a month or never, anyone have any experience with herbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yes. I ordered from them all the time before the banks cracked down on credit card use, for Herbies and many others. It's usually 2 weeks or less to USA once dispatched. Takes about a week to get to USA then however long it takes usps to get to your house.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Have u ordered from them during the pandemic problem ? If so did it take any longer ?

4. I used them a lot, back when they took credit cards. No problems.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I thought they still take credit cards? I paid with one 10 days ago

6. Good to know they take credit cards again.

7. no, I order from attitude, and they were (maybe still are) limited to a few orders per day. So, I just postponed ordering. The whole USA/UK thing is breaking down now with some outfits like Mephisto operating semi legally from USA and with them you could order on Mon and receive on Friday.
    We should not have elected so many corrupt politicians who won't do anything right unless it pays.

8. I ordered from them and didn't receive the first package after a month, then they sent me another package loaded with freebies and I got it in 2 weeks. Guess what ....6 weeks later the first package came (last week)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just ordered from attitude, they took my visa no problem. They warn things are still moving slow. I'd say 4 weeks from UK would not be unexpected.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Herbies was a great place to shop.
    Sorry to say they started to send items i never ordered as in bad items as in totally wrong for a tree or a whatever plant . This has happen on more then 1 time ordering . I STOPPED using them for the very pore quality they were supplying .
    Again i hope you all have a positive buying and grow from herbies but i put them on a do not buy list about 2 years ago I do suggest BONZA they are very good .
    Edit i am not sure if you can look back in the chat history to check herbies had LOT of issues from a lot of growers on here .